What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I always took it as he feels more pain than an average person for the same amount of damage done.
Yami is about pulling or sucking everything

He sucks in more pain and the only way it can happen is yami amplifies the damage he took.

In short, you cannot amplify pain without amplifying the damage

Sky splitting is a CoC feat which Law at this moment hasn’t showed. And ACoA Luffy couldn’t 1 v 1 a Yonko. Law is AT LEAST on 1042s level.
You can't be that level without CoC. Simple as that. DF can only take you so far.

Also, Law can't solo a Yonko either lol. He's not beating Blackbeard before Luffy.

Last edited:
You can't be that level without CoC. Simple as that. DF can only take you so far.

Also, Law can't solo a Yonko either lol. He's not beating Blackbeard before Luffy.

All Law’s attack worked on Big Mom once he used awakening

BM showed the biggest sky splitting feat to date

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Rip Zoro > Law believers.... thats another massive L after ZKK fiasko :suresure: you are thw biggest L takers in all of fiction zorobois
Law grew stronger since Wano. So no one's in the mud here. And Zoro is still clear of Law. The only thing that changed is he is closer to Zoro now than he was back in Wano. His ranking is further determined by how well he does against BB.

Well I said, skysplitters are Yonkos, not Yonkos are skysplitters :milaugh:
So you can be Yonko level without being a skysplitter. Law is Yonko-level potential whether he has CoC or not. To be Yonko level, all you need is the potential to grow that strong, not CoC.

Yami is about pulling or sucking everything

He sucks in more pain and the only way it can happen is yami amplifies the damage he took.

In short, you cannot amplify pain without amplifying the damage
Based on that translation, it looks like only the pain is amplified, not the damage. I don't think the hole Ace put in BB grew bigger or more cells in BB's body were damaged as a result of his body sucking in pain.

Reborn

Based on that translation, it looks like only the pain is amplified, not the damage. I don't think the hole Ace put in BB grew bigger or more cells in BB's body were damaged as a result of his body sucking in pain.
As I said earlier, you can't amplify the pain without amplifier the damage.

Pain is in proportion to the damage one gets.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro solos the whole verse :blobevil:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As I said earlier, you can't amplify the pain without amplifier the damage.

Pain is in proportion to the damage one gets.
You can't absorb pain either if we're going that route. It's not real-world, senpai. The only thing that's amplified is pain. That's as impressive as taking double the damage as your brain suffers just as much from both.

Ever heard of phantom pain? Your brain can make you feel pain even do you don't get dmg at all
Reborn knows. He's just trying to wank BB.

Reborn

Ever heard of phantom pain? Your brain can make you feel pain even do you don't get dmg at all
But what BB is having has to with Yami

You can't absorb pain either if we're going that route. It's not real-world, senpai. The only thing that's amplified is pain. That's as impressive as taking double the damage as your brain suffers just as much from both.
It's a drawback of yami. So it has to with how yami works

If BB takes a slash then yami absorbs/sucks the damage from that slash more than normal which cause more pain than normal

It's just 2+2 =4 here.

Law grew stronger since Wano. So no one's in the mud here. And Zoro is still clear of Law. The only thing that changed is he is closer to Zoro now than he was back in Wano. His ranking is further determined by how well he does against BB.

So you can be Yonko level without being a skysplitter. Law is Yonko-level potential whether he has CoC or not. To be Yonko level, all you need is the potential to grow that strong, not CoC.

Name 1 Yonko level person without CoC? Aokiji is working for Blackbeard, and Akainu is Fleet Admiral like Sengoku so he will have CoC.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BM showed the biggest sky splitting feat to date
It was Roger and WB although the sky wasn't shown.

Name 1 Yonko level person without CoC? Aokiji is working for Blackbeard, and Akainu is Fleet Admiral like Sengoku so he will have CoC.
Mihawk is working for Buggy. Rayleigh worked for Roger and that didn't stop them from being Yonko-level. So Kuzan is Yonko level and is just as strong as Akainu.

Zoro bros, a massive L is coming. Be prepared lmao:risitameh:

Last edited:
And how much better is BB's endurance now compared to back then?

Law with one attack now can do more damage than any of Ace's attacks back then. Is that a fair indicator of how difficult the match has been? When BB hasnt even used a single Yami technique?

Mid diff already? Yea no.
I would say BB's endurance hasn't increased that much. Cause he survived getting Gura punched and naginata slashed from an enraged WB, and Sengoku's shockwaves too.

BB has always been an endurance monster.

So yes, BB getting more damaged from a single attack of Law's than anything Ace did shows that Law is doing better than Ace did. And you said Ace vs BB was a mid diff. So why not Law vs BB.

And as I said, Ace landed his most damaging attack that we saw, after BB used yami a few times on him and got him confused. So Law still has more than enough chances to land attacks, like Puncture Wille, that was even better than shock Wille.

So yeah. This fights currently a mid diff. And will end in a high-extreme diff. More high than extreme probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.