What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean BB no selling Law spamming awakened attacks.

No one is working overtime. We just got confirmation on what everyone expected to happen. Law can't touch BB.

I mean can't touch, he does all the shit he has and BB isn't anywhere near the state of being fazed that he may lose.
Why do you keep saying he no sold it? it's confirm it did damage. Augur even ask if they should retreat after it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do you keep saying he no sold it? it's confirm it did damage. Augur even ask if they should retreat after it.
Understand what I'm saying.

That's why I corrected about "Law no touching BB" in another reply.

It doesn't matter if you land 283989328932 attacks if they achieve nothing.

Law is confirmed to spam awakened attacks this chapter and does nothing relevant to BB.

Get it now? That's why I refer to it as no sold.

Van Augur asking to go back to the ship after shock wille IS A MASSIVE HYPE FOR LAW.
And also for BB, for Law since he even scared a YC like Van Augur to run away with his CAPTAIN with means shockwille was pretty op, but also hype for BB to endure it and continue to fight.
I can't wait to see more of this battle, this is just the begin.

Overall people should finally accept how OP current Law is, easily Mid Top Tier at this rate...
It's a good attack no doubt, but awakening attacks are the only thing Law has that's worth something, even so Teach tanks it without much trouble and is still not using kurozu to nullify him.

Status
Not open for further replies.