What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god.........oh no........how ever will Sanji fans recover.....he won't fight Burgass....................................
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Gotta come to terms with the inevitable EOS Sanji vs Admiral fight mate, you don't wanna end up drunk and pacing around your room muttering to yourself like Kinyagi.
:goyea:
- Luffy/Sabo vs Akainu
- Zoro vs Kizaru
- Kid vs Ryokugyu
- Law vs Fujitora

Which Admiral fight for Sanji ?

Easy:
There goals align. Blackbeard isn’t the scummiest crew, they’re just the crew that are trying to get the wheels to turn and Kuzan wants that. He said it in Punk Hazard.
Lol have you seen Vasco Shot? But yeah, I guess that makes sense. Kuzan associating with a crew like this feels weird though, considering morals and such.

Several implications come from this. First, Kuzan being below Shiryu as the matchups for the Straw hat crews is always split like that and second that "the possibility" is as high as saying that Robin, Nami or any other crew member is fighting Kuzan because he's a member of the BBP.

Ask yourself this. Why are Sanji fans the only ones pushing that, when Kuzan has more connection to Robin ?
Because Kuzan kidnapped someone connected with Sanji
Because Kuzans introduction was him hitting on and asking out Nami
Because Robin protected Sanji when a threat he couldn’t handle came for him and the vice versa happening fits odas style of how sanjis fights start
Because beating Aokiji shows Sanjis fire surpasses the heat of magma

Look as I said, I’m Sanji vs Lafitte. But acting like Sanji vs Kuzan makes as much sense as Nami vs Kuzan is wrong.

I think kuzan just lost faith in the WG and wants answers and the only way to get them is to set the world in motion.

Its like how all the Straw Hats have separate dreams and wills; but all work together because that’s the best chance for them to come to fruition. That’s how I see kuzan and BB.

See and I also don’t think Fuji is going to duck out of the marines.
1. He fought for them against revolutionaries (stopping the freedom of a slave)
2. He’s fighting for them now with the warlords gone
3. His issue with the WG is that the WG allied with pirates and ignored the people. That’s not the case anymore.

Besides I don’t think the SHs are fighting admirals at all and that’ll be Cross Guilds job.
Oh the Cross Guild would be hype
Regarding Fujitora
I think he wouldn’t fight for the WG when the true history about the Void Century will be revealed
I hope that Akainu and Fujitora are planning to separate the Marines from the WG

Oh the Cross Guild would be hype
Regarding Fujitora
I think he wouldn’t fight for the WG when the true history about the Void Century will be revealed
I hope that Akainu and Fujitora plan to separate the Marines from the WG
Oh that’s fair if Fujitora knew some dark truth he’d probably abstain. But that’s why I think the WG will be taken down by CG before that. It’s a pirate manga, the marines are already being hunted by Cross Guild; I think odas setting something up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.