What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Law just hit BB for letting his guard down as usual.
There is no "we must retreat" from Augur as certain clowns were saying.
And Akainu making excuses for not sending an Admiral.
W BB
:finally:

@HA001 OF THE RAIN really committing to the Shiryu wank recently. Hopefully something will come out of it. Man needs hype.
Shiryu is like post time skip admiral level character like Fujitora

I think he was a low top tier without fruit
With fruit he's a mid top tier.

And I think considering Zoro went from Pica to Kaido/King

From there Zoro should at least go to admiral level character as his next opponent

Can’t believe I’m in a timeline where I can actually imagine a scenario where Sanji gets matched against Kuzan (considering if he lost a couple steps after the Akainu duel) and later against Kizaru, ultimately living up to what he told Kuma about becoming someone the marines would fear, an admiral hunter? 🤔

Shiryu is like post time skip admiral level character like Fujitora

I think he was a low top tier without fruit
With fruit he's a mid top tier.

And I think considering Zoro went from Pica to Kaido/King

From there Zoro should at least go to admiral level character as his next opponent
Like i said bro that Shiryu wank is off the charts. There isn't really anything solid to base it on. He needs feats that aren't sneaking up on someone. Shiryu should've bodied a commander

Beating a non Sulong Bepo smh, BBP always with their dirty tricks
What dirty trick ? Is Burgess supposed to wait till its night till he fights him ?

The fact that Bepo is super weak and relies on something as stupid and unreliable as that is his own fault.

Sulong is a mink dirty trick.

Guarding ship=top tier portrayal and VC
Getting paired with Robin and brook=hype
Asked vega02 a question=fighting a yonko portrayal
(And then goda off screen what the useless moss wanted)
I think oda making it pretty clear LOro will play no part in this arc besides baby sitting a ship :suresure:poor grandmaster fans y'all desperate for any portrayal at this point can't even hold law jockstap:kuzanshut::endthis::funky::milaugh::myman::zosleepy::gokulaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.