What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yami yami is known to Negate fruit abilites and it can spread further and further as he wants like a logia but at the same time BB body doesn't have Logia property that's the only drawback of the fruit.
BB doesn't need to touch attacks to absorb them. He could extend his aura and absorb the attack with it.

However, to nullify someone's ability, he needs to touch the user directly:

C

Cruxroux

Big mom is confirmed to be constantly using invisible haki(CoC is a type of haki) to boost her durability
Nothing ever was said that it was some sort of Coc. this is headcanon. bigmam uses simple haki on her and she's a monters too in that regards.
BM outright stated she is fighting Kid and Law seriously, sacrificing her lifespan to power up
This is dumb As I said many times plot needed her to her loose somehow by looking at how weak law and kidd are. that's why bombs were used and bigmam was nerfed with no AP Haki.
BM almost never uses the black lightning variant of CoC coating. We had an entire arc focusing on her and she only used it once
She used it against Kaidou , Tobi roppo and even on rooftop.
BM is confirmed to have used CoC against Kid and Law by Speed
:kaidowhat:
I didn't understand this.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If heart pirates survive and escape this by themselves this is a HUGE win in my book.
They aren't escaping without someone coming to save them

You people are just looking at PG stuff and overlooking the bigger picture - VP plot (df lore) is running parallel with this fight and BB being set as final pirate villain for Luffy.

Nothing ever was said that it was some sort of Coc. this is headcanon. bigmam uses simple haki on her and she's a monters too in that regards.

This is dumb As I said many times plot needed her to her loose somehow by looking at how weak law and kidd are. that's why bombs were used and bigmam was nerfed with no AP Haki.

She used it against Kaidou , Tobi roppo and even on rooftop.

:kaidowhat:
I didn't understand this.

He talking when Usopp was acting like he was the one using coc when the beast pirates were falling and speed said it was BM .

Bigmam used Adcoc everywhere except for law and kidd Fight in wano.

Accept it plot needed Law and kidd to win and that's why they did bigmam dirty.
She used it once against a fodder

it backs up my point. No black lightning against Marco, Kid, Law, or even Luffy in WCI. She only uses it when she needs to because otherwise she’d be taking haki away from her durability.

C

Cruxroux

He talking when Usopp was acting like he was the one using coc when the beast pirates were falling and speed said it was BM .
Oh that one. isn't that simple coc? I could be wrong though.
Post automatically merged:

She used it once against a fodder

it backs up my point. No black lightning against Marco, Kid, Law, or even Luffy in WCI. She only uses it when she needs to because otherwise she’d be taking haki away from her durability.
Yea ofcourse why not. Kaidou is a fodder right.
:josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That is, he closed in on her quick

it’s ridiculous to think top tiers are slowpokes, even BM has proven to be agile
We don't even know where he was before he caught her. You don't have to be fast to be a top-tier. You just need to be strong enough to fight your fellow top tiers in your own way. Big Mom is not slow but she's not fast either. BB isn't a speed-type guy or at least he has done nothing for us to think he is fast.

Oh that one. isn't that simple coc? I could be wrong though.
It was off screen so hard to tell but I don't see BM using normal coc on those 2 would be pointless.
Let's not forget sachi and peguin endured rayleight coc like nothing .

But the narative was with Kid and Law even if we saw her used acoc she still would have lost .

We don't even know where he was before he caught her. You don't have to be fast to be a top-tier. You just need to be strong enough to fight your fellow top tiers in your own way. Big Mom is not slow but she's not fast either. BB isn't the speed-type guy or at least he has done nothing for us to think he is fast.
We actually do see him, they were near the coast by the time Koby was speaking to Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.