What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
800mil is a lot but it’s evident Oda buffed him physically with more stamina and better haki, so a portion of that is well deserved. Stamina is a very valuable asset for something as lethal as an awakened Ope.
I was just being technical like Lanji as he was being technical to downplay Zoro. Technically, Law deserves 2.2 billion, Zoro deserves 1.4 billion.

My honest opinion is Kidd and Law deserve their 3 billion because they are that strong and poses that level of threat. In the same token, Luffy deserves 4.5 billion and Zoro deserves 3 billion.

I was just being technical like Lanji as he was being technical to downplay Zoro. Technically, Law deserves 2.2 billion, Zoro deserves 1.4 billion.

My honest opinion is Kidd and Law deserve their 3 billion because they are that strong and poses that level of threat. In the same token, Luffy deserves 4.5 billion and Zoro deserves 3 billion.
there was no zoro downplay
mate

I was being technical , I said they deserved 2.2 which is closer to 3 bil than what zoro should get from beating king
you just refused to read.

Yeah, Just how marines see it
Zoro worth it but they downplay commanders cause they are under yonko

Rayleigh and maybe Beckman are the exceptions

EOS Zoro will get good bounty,
The true right hands
:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.