Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Zoro never did damage to King with his flames up

The difference between the pacifista and King is that while the pacifista seem to always keep their flames up, King lowers his flames all the time.
There is a trade off in regards to the flames. Flames up= near invincibility, but they aren't as fast and their attacks seemingly aren't as strong. All of King's strongest moves required his flames to be down, like his beak missile or the giant flame dragon.

The benefit with the pacifista is that their AP doesn't come from their physical body, like King's does, it comes from the lasers vegapunk has installed in them. As a result, the pacifistas probably never need to take their flames down, while King needed to take his flames down to fight Zoro.
Maybe but we still didn't see any seraphim pushed to extreme diff so they will be forced to do the same thing as king. Why ? Because if not, they are invincible for anyone.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even the admirals couldn't kill sickbeard

and BM only seems underwhelming when you create these baseless copes to justify bad powerscaling takes like Kid=YC2, despite him being a 3 billion berry pirate. Shit like "BM never used ACoC" when I have posted panels of her using it countless times and you choose beyond all logic not to believe it.
They could but Oda had to make fake hype and tension for WB pirates.

Akainu just turns his awakening and he would solo entire WB fleet.

They are nothing to him.

I understand why people might think Jinbe is stronger than his Seraphim but the chances of the current Sanji breaking or dislocating his bones upon attacking Jinbe are pretty low. Let that sink in.

Its honestly messed up for Oda to disgrace Sanji again in the same way that he did against Vergo. Dude got a body upgrade and his leg still breaks. Why is Sanji's COA so shit?

I honestly feel slightly bad for Sanji fans even though I think most Sanji/Zoro tards are a joke.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro needed the help of his entire crew to take one down pre-skip, even after using asura.

My point is that the durability stacks. Lunarian + Cyborg > pure lunarian.

Especially since King takes his flames down all the time and the cyborgs never do.
I am all up for seraphim hypes and they deserve it but let's not shit on the originals

King has ancient zoan + haki + Lunarian genes + he is a swordsman as well..

Others have their skills+ df + haki.

And, these seraphims would be done in by haki

King is not Kaido or WB

If Law destroys his organs he’s dying

He won’t be able to hold them together like Doflamingo either
Since when WB is a dragon or lunarian ?

Yes King is not wb or kaido, he said himself "more special than dinosaurs and dragon" who are known for their durabilities.

I'm saying if Law can pierce him at 100% or failed like he did against kaido because the latter's durability blocked most of the attack so he didn't feel anything.

Big mom is a human tho but still woke up.
What about BB who endures x2 damages? So no Law ain't killing a Lunarian when he failed to do it against weaker durabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.