Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're made to replace Warlords and fight against the Yonko. Maybe some of them are not stronger than King, but their average level should be at least YC1. This is coming from a Zoro fan too.
Most Shichibukai were not even YC1.
I understand that they might be YC1 just because most can't deny their durability, but even a DR Law would win by hax, all YC1s are stronger than them and even weaker characters also beat them by hax.

Obviously.

Zoro fanbase received hell amount of trolling when ZKK didn't happen. Even now kaios makes post to troll zoro fans. But now when he was on receiving end he threw slurs.

Just last chapter some sanji fans trolled zoro fans that zoro stayed on sunny as he is bodyguard while sanji is leading the group because it's his arc back to back..

Blackbeard fans faced backlash when he backed away from Rayleigh - no matter the context, BB fans still got trolled.

Same thing happened with Green Bull.

And, now with sanji.

Sometimes it's your day and sometimes it's not.

Don't troll if you can't take trolling
TBF Blackbeard was in Whitebeard's crew and fought about Roger's crew a lot back then, and Rayleigh was one of the top fighters in that crew, so it makes sense that he had a deep fear of Rayleigh to the point where he didn't even think rationally about whether Rayleigh was still as strong as he was back then. Aramaki running from Shanks isn't stupid because he's a coward- Even Sengoku was sure that Akainu ( along with the other Admirals present at the war ), who has way more offensive power than Aramaki, couldn't take on Shanks, and thus just told him to yield and stop the war. It's stupid because he came to Wano to take on Luffy, someone with arguably way more feats than Shanks seeing as he defeated Kaidou, trolled Big Mom and came out of her territory with only one of his friends dying ( ngl Pedro wasn't important though ), infiltrated Vegapunk's lab, etc. But when Shanks came suddenly he can't fight a Yonko and their crew?

I don't think they will grow nor I feel that their power will increase with growth if they even do.

They are cyborgs with elements of DNA of Kuma + Warlords+ Lunarian.

They are not even clones just machines who are built to be strong and be subversive
The thing is, is Kumas Seraphim does seem to be full size. So it'd be a little odd that Vegapunk made one full sized clone, and kept the rest the size of children.

Kuma has also been an experiment of Vegapunk's the longest, so it would stand to reason that he was the first successful Seraphim, and has since grew to full size since he was created, while the rest came later.

As far as the Seraphim being as strong, if not stronger than the original, it also explains why the WG discarded the real Kuma so easily, despite him being 100 percent obedient.

Most Shichibukai were not even YC1.
I understand that they might be YC1 just because most can't deny their durability, but even a DR Law would win by hax, all YC1s are stronger than them and even weaker characters also beat them by hax.
Sera are clearly above yc1+
Compare how they faced against top tiers
king: had help neg diff by causal admiral
sera: gave Blackbeard some problems

Oda kept Zoro from Kaido until he could surround him with 4 other people to keep Kaido from massacring him.

And the cherry on top is he puts Zoros strongest form against a non serious Kaido, just so he could stand a chance at landing one critical blow, that still failed to drop him.
No, Kaido's dragon scale was really hyped from his debut.
He fell from sky and basically suffered 0 damage.
He fought G4 Boundman and suffered 0 damage.

Nobody was able to hurt Kaido and his dragon scale. Yet if he met act 1 Zoro, his dragon scale hype would be ruined and Oda didn't want that.
Oda kept Kaido from Zoro until Luffy could hurt him too to protect both dragon scale hype and not to embarass Luffy because he did 0 damage yet his crewmember could damage Kaido just fine.

Obviously.

Zoro fanbase received hell amount of trolling when ZKK didn't happen. Even now kaios makes post to troll zoro fans. But now when he was on receiving end he threw slurs.

Just last chapter some sanji fans trolled zoro fans that zoro stayed on sunny as he is bodyguard while sanji is leading the group because it's his arc back to back..

Blackbeard fans faced backlash when he backed away from Rayleigh - no matter the context, BB fans still got trolled.

Same thing happened with Green Bull.

And, now with sanji.

Sometimes it's your day and sometimes it's not.

Don't troll if you can't take trolling
Fandon shit is weird to me. But i really loath zoro fandom they actively trolled when people said zkk wont happen . I really had high hope they might cross correct but welps i am mistaken.

Other than chrono, kaois and d goat sanji fanbase hardly exist in number . I would say Luffy and law fans occasionally show up supporting sanji then it looks their is majority backing him .

G

Gorosei Informer

Yo wtf CHapter 119 100 year quest. How tf do they allow to air such chapters.
My country they would have been banned already for that.
Fairy Tail had the same exact same fanservice in the OG series, its nothing new tbh. Ive seen far worse in other manga too lol. Thanks for the recommandation though, I googled it and got lots of nice fanservice including immediate Erza butt!

:cheers::kata::fujilaugh::happinesspunch::finally::shocking::blush::amazing::shocking::myman::catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsure:

Serious question though, do the Seraphims only have Lunarian DNA, or are they also reinforced with Wapol Metal like the Pacifistas?
Only Lunarian DNA.
Why would Vegapunk ruin Seraphim by mixing the God tier Lunarian durability, with Pacifista durability that got damaged by even the likes of post TS Sanji and nameless marines in Marineford?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
TBF Blackbeard was in Whitebeard's crew and fought about Roger's crew a lot back then, and Rayleigh was one of the top fighters in that crew, so it makes sense that he had a deep fear of Rayleigh to the point where he didn't even think rationally about whether Rayleigh was still as strong as he was back then. Aramaki running from Shanks isn't stupid because he's a coward- Even Sengoku was sure that Akainu ( along with the other Admirals present at the war ), who has way more offensive power than Aramaki, couldn't take on Shanks, and thus just told him to yield and stop the war. It's stupid because he came to Wano to take on Luffy, someone with arguably way more feats than Shanks seeing as he defeated Kaidou, trolled Big Mom and came out of her territory with only one of his friends dying ( ngl Pedro wasn't important though ), infiltrated Vegapunk's lab, etc. But when Shanks came suddenly he can't fight a Yonko and their crew?
If you are trying to say why GB and BB backed out make sense then I agree but hey this a forum where everyone has some agenda so trolling is bound to happen.

I have my agenda when it comes to BB, Mihawk and zoro and all my posts are based on the agenda. And, it's the case with almost everyone except for few like lanji

Status
Not open for further replies.