One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Most interesting part of the chapter by far.

The Seraphim retain some memories and abilities of the original.

Even if it's tiny like 20% of the original's capabilities, that's insane.

You get 20% Mihawk + Lunarian Speed or Defense, Pacifista Lasers and any further augmentations given to make them more effective in combat (Seraph Jinbe having a fruit that turns the surrounding into liquids for example).

And these guys all still have a lot of potential to grow.

Their durability is going to increase as they age based on this translation, their bodies will naturally get physically stronger/faster as well.

Seraphim are menaces. Vegapunk bred a generation of top tiers.
Man if they have a Seraphim Kaido too, while Seraphim Mihawk has an ability like Jinbei's then shit. Vegapunk should become the third great power, as long ss he can ge funds to continue growing his research.

G

Gorosei Informer

What if smoker has been fighting against the Seraphims to train himself and the Seraphims :quest:
That's a pretty cool idea. I'd like to see train vs a Law one as a rematch and attempted revenge/redemption for Punk Hazard or maybe Crocodiles.

I wonder if Blackbeard, Law, Buggy, Weevil could all get Seraphims or only the original Warlords? The sheer potential of these are absolutely terrifying.

I bet we could even get ones on Roger since the Marines got his body and maybe level 6 Impel Down prisoners including Ace.

Imagine if we got a Xebec one? Lmfao.

Kaido is possible too as he was experimented on as a prisoner of the WG too.

I also feel Big Mom was part of WG experimentation like the Punk Hazard kids too, hence her size and obsession with sweet stuff and thus extreme hunger pang rampages too.
She might be another deliberately addiction induced victim like the Punk Hazard kids.
Post automatically merged:

Since seraphim is an upgrade version of Pacifista, i guess Vegapunk able to make copies of the devil fruit.

So i assume doffy crews got captured and their df got copied.
Yeah the Marines captured Doffy crew at end of Dressrosa. They have Sugars fruit now too...

:chopoff::usoprice:

I thought Sanjis leg was supposed to crack. Lmao Did the spoiler providers lie or something?
Yes the providers are clowns. They always downplay Sanji and wank Zoro in early spoilers. When Sanji defeated Queen they didn't even mention it in the spoilers and it was a highlight of the chapter. When Zoro defeated King they said he released a coc so powerfull that it was felt through entire Wano which was total bullshit. But this is probably a new low for them.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Since seraphim is an upgrade version of Pacifista, i guess Vegapunk able to make copies of the devil fruit.

So i assume doffy crews got captured and their df got copied.
Would there even be enough time to integrate the Doffy Family’s DFs with the Seraphim? They were captured like 2 months ago in universe and Seraphim #4 isn’t at 100% completion yet. Does that mean the first 3 have different powers? Or do they have powers at all? :zorothink:

So Rip to the best possibly reunion we could have gotten in the series.....hope its just a copy of it ..

He really could be dead at this point though why would Oda give us their reunion in a non canon "fan request" ? If he planned to show it to us he would have ignored this request.

Maybe at the end of the series we see them meet in an Epilogue or something would be a cool touch.

Last edited:
Would there even be enough time to integrate the Doffy Family’s DFs with the Seraphim? They were captured like 2 months ago in universe and Seraphim #4 isn’t at 100% completion yet. Does that mean the first 3 have different powers? Or do they have powers at all? :zorothink:
Maybe use same method as BBP - kill them and prevent their abilities from spawning on the other side of the world. That's the quick access thst we know of.

It’s pretty common for the early stages of a OP arc to be really good, but Egghead has been my favourite opening to an arc post-timeskip.

Disappointed about another Film Red coverpage. I know it’s succesful and it’s probably to appeal to it coming out in the west, but good I’m bored of it. And the Germa coverpage actually got interesting with the Blackbeard Pirates in it.

Zoro‘s been written off to avoid meeting a Seraphim, hasn’t he? Funny how they’re tossing Caribou away at the first opportunity,

The eternal flame and solid/not-solid door is interesting and I’m curious to see where that goes. Can a Lunarian make an eternal flame? The door seems to somehow be passable if you think it’s passible?

Seraphim Jinbei I think heavily hints towards it just being the original seven who have clones, since he left the Warlords two years ago. Makes sense in-series (would have had more time to grow them) and out (they are the most iconic lineup of Warlord). I wonder if Serabei is more complete than Serahawk
and Seracock, though. They were regular children size. Also didn’t show any DF powers but we didn’t see a lot of them so they may have some.

Decent group fight as well from Serabei, especially tanking an enraged Sanji hit. Funny he has Senor Pink’s ability. First because it’s the one Oda said he’d give Sanji, second cause it gives him a speed boost that real Jinbei will never have. It is a decent power to give a fishman, but I wonder if he still can’t swim in real water. Some good Franky focus as well, his beam piquing the Vegapunk’s interests.

I very much like the multiple Vegapunks. Wasn’t Shaka meant to be good and not logic though? With the earlier Atlas mistake seems Oda’s still ironing out some wrinkles as to all their roles.

As for the Ancient Kingdom’s technology (real Ghibli vibes), it’s not that surprising, I suppose. We know Pluton was a man made WMD, and it looks like Uranus is as well. Poseidon might be some lineage based factor experimentation? Leads to all the theories about giants, minks, fishmen, DFs all having been created by the Ancient Kingdom to look pretty good right noe, since Vegapunk’s experimented in a lot of those areas himself. And I do wonder if the little robots from Enel’s coverstory are actually our first glimpse of the Void Century. Maybe their flashback of them going to the moon actually started then and they’ve been at war with the space pirates for 900 years?

Anyway, really good chapter.