Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Nah Kuzan pre time skip talks like he thinks Saul is dead

I think he intended for Saul to die… And left him for dead basically… Problem is that Ohara was on fire too and the fire spread to where Saul was and melted the ice and then burned Saul too leaving him as the man marked by flames
AoKiji was still after at O'Hara for awhile and prepared route for Robin to escape

Does Dragon seems a bit fraudulent to any one else. Literally Dragon, Vegapunk and Saul all only know the void century secrets because they happened across Clover’s books where he basically wrote everything

It’s kinda… cheating… I mean I guess Oda had to find a way to explain Dragon knowing ancient Kindgom shit without Poneglyphs but I kinda don’t like that it was almost DUMB LUCK on his part

AoKiji was still after at O'Hara for awhile and prepared route for Robin to escape
Aokiji was standing next to Saul as that was happening… Meaning the fire obviously hadnt reached that area or he would be standing there… Aokiji wasn’t on Ohara for the entire duration of the sialdn completely burning down… He left some time before he himself got caught in the fire… He forgot that the fire would rescue Saul tho

If saul and ohara is at Elbaf then I think Elbaf is independent and no one has control over it

Shanks protecting Elbaf will only make sense if Shanks has been in touch with RA and knew Ohara is there
Yep thats why i think Shanks will stop kid from arriving elbaf. I think its same for luffy as well.

Shanks will definitely be final hurdle to prove their worth before taking final poneglyph.

Does Dragon seems a bit fraudulent to any one else. Literally Dragon, Vegapunk and Saul all only know the void century secrets because they happened across Clover’s books where he basically wrote everything

It’s kinda… cheating… I mean I guess Oda had to find a way to explain Dragon knowing ancient Kindgom shit without Poneglyphs but I kinda don’t like that it was almost DUMB LUCK on his part
Probably yes . I also think they were close to uncover about imu as well that could be one of the reason ohara was erased to grounds.

Sabo probably gave enough hints for dragon to connect all doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.