Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just don't expect everyone to know what I am talking about:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I think she is confirmed dead:endthis:
It’s really hard to ignore all this:
1. Introduced since chapter ~220
2. Very similar to Luffy in character, both are dreamy & goofy
3. He's an evil D. as opposed to Luffy
4. First recorded man to eat 2 devil fruits
5. Never slept in his life
6. "weird body" "they"
7. Heir to Xebec, Roger's strongest rival and the most heinous existance known to man.
8. Like Luffy he's constantly shunned by Oda, like getting low diffed by Magellan, fleeing Akainu, kinda scared of Rayleigh. Basically the only villain to receive the usual Shonen mc treatment.
9. Wields the strongest (2nd?) devil fruit in the verse, one as special as the Nika fruit.
10. Scarred Luffy's role model and inspired his jolly roger
11. Folded Ace and delivered him to HQ starting the biggest war in this era
12. Already anounced ambitions bigger than the pirate throne

-Lol diffed by Magellan
-Run away from akainu
-Get humiliated by whitebeard in front of the whole world
-Run away again but this time from Rayleigh

This is not what I imagine when I think about overarching threat:chirstsad:
Bb is cocky and overconfident and this is his weakness, wb literally says this in marineford so he got low diffed by magellan and whitebeard

Him retreating from akainu is in character as he is a schemer, I'm one that believes that bb won't have coc so him acting this way isn't new. He's scared in one arc and in the other one he's completely confident

-Lol diffed by Magellan
-Run away from akainu
-Get humiliated by whitebeard in front of the whole world
-Run away again but this time from Rayleigh

This is not what I imagine when I think about overarching threat:chirstsad:
Magellan has the strongest poison hax this verse. Someone with BB's characteristics would also lose.
Is that supposed to be bad?
Again, supposed to be bad?
The same Rayleigh admitted he'd have lost against BB.

It's not that bad honestly. Oda's building up BB to be the ultimate threat bit by bit which I like. He's not part of the usual "mastermind antagonist who is op ever since the beginning".

Overall, I like woro and swordmen in general
The marine is my faction and I like the revolutionary army.
I like Blackbeard but he is kind of lackluster in term of name and cd compared to his commanders, his commanders are cool but too weak.I think they are gonna get replaced real soon
Kid is cool but Oda did him dirty.
I like law and Corazon
-I like ASL
Big mom Cd is good and it's the only good thing from the yoncuck:endthis:

I am not, but that doesn't attribute to Dragon's hype. There are other things than that, Vegapunk is one of the smartest people, ofc he would differentiate and llay behind the WG's back.
Rayleigh is one of the smartest people, Beckman is one of the smartest people. Both underlings to pirates and didn't outright go against the WG.

Caesar is one of the smartest people, Judge is one of the smartest people. Both tried doing their own things and even willing to become underlings for others and never went outright against the World Government.

Being smart doesn't automatically give VP the desire and ability to go against the WG. You're equating morality & smarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.