Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dragon-Tiger Team up is happening!! I'm telling y'all bro!

Who's the admiral that's anti-WG? Fujitora
Who is the admiral that focused on protecting THE PEOPLE over chasing down enemies? Fujitora
Who's organization is called Will of the People? Dragon
Who's the admiral that's fought the revolutionaries, an anti-WG, twice in the manga.. and both times they escape? Fujitora
Who's the admiral that's solid with Vegapunk and was even visiting him and shit? Fujitora
Who is Vegapunk just happens to be friends with? Oh jeez the leader of that anti-WG organization that Fuji fought
What are the two most powerful zodiac signs in the Chinese Zodiac? Dragon & Tiger

"The tiger and dragon are ancient symbols of yin and yang, forces that combine to make up the universe."

Who are the two top tiers causing the most change against the World Government? Dragon & Fujitora

ODA gone make it happen!! Either Fuji joined with a plan with Dragon and VP. OR they're gonna be teaming up through Vegapunk.
All fine but fuji isn't anti WG per se.

Yall assuming kuzan let him live when it's not said like he meant it.

Kuzan froze him and left him there to die.

Kuzan did not know akainu would bomb the island

Clearly the flames melted Saul and burned the shit out of him but he escaped.
He did pet him live. He used time capsule. Go look up what that is.

All fine but fuji isn't anti WG per se.
"Is the world government some god?!"
He's not anti-WG, in the sense he hates the world government (even the RA isn't anti-WG in that sense). But he's anti-WG in the sense that he opposes the ones running the World Government.

I mean after that quote what he does is tell a Vice Admiral to ignore WG orders and continue to follow his orders, which had the Vice Admiral shivering and shit.

The Navy left the island because it was engulfed in flames thinking all the books burn down along with it.

The flames saved Saul. Dragon came in using his wind powers to put out the flames.

Makes sense tbh
His justice was "burning justice" before Ohara, he was no different from Sakazuki back then.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
"Is the world government some god?!"
He's not anti-WG, in the sense he hates the world government (even the RA isn't anti-WG in that sense). But he's anti-WG in the sense that he opposes the ones running the World Government.

I mean after that quote what he does is tell a Vice Admiral to ignore WG orders and continue to follow his orders, which had the Vice Admiral shivering and shit.
That's why he fits well as FA but he is also the one who pushed for seraphims - more loyal replacement with complete subversion to WG

That's why he fits well as FA but he is also the one who pushed for seraphims - more loyal replacement with complete subversion to WG
He pushed for the seraphims to replace the warlords for the Marines, since they were made by the marine science division which VP is part of. Since they are objectively better than relying on pirates.

But the guy who made the seraphims is on good terms with Dragon, so I believe there's a bigger game being played by Dragon and VP when it comes to the seraphims.

Status
Not open for further replies.