Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Garp literally spelled it out lmao.
Only Yonkou wankers refused to let go of shitty 2010 powerscaling garbage like 1 Yonko = 3 Admirals.

It was ALWAYS Yonkou being balanced by Shichibukai and Marines.
I also remembered the celestials exterminated the lunarians and it was after the void century.

The celestials still have a hakiman top tier.
Carrying the 20 hakiman kings legacies.
:finally:

@EtenBoby
I was supposed to tell you my opinion on the chapter.

Well, not the best chapter for me but I appreciate moving the story forward/more lore reveal.

Although this chapter kinda makes Dragon and Vegapunk look like lowkey frauds if you think about it.

I know it's a bit stretching the facts but you can look at it this way too especially after 1000+ freakin chapters.

Dragon only started Revos after the Ohara incident, so the tyranny of WG, slavery and killing innocent people before wasn't enough to drive him to this.

Hence I made a joke that:
Tyranny, slavery, killing innocent people and injustice.

Dragon: Zzzz.

Destroying a Library.

Dragon: Oh, hell nah. I'm not having this, it's morbin time

As for Vegapunk, seems kinda fraud since he basically learned everything from the books to my understanding. So you literally had to get a good engineer and give him the knowledge, without the books he is Caesar, Judge, Queen level in terms of tech/knowledge.
You are intentionally trivialising the Ohara incident to just books; it was an entire people, the custodians of knowledge at that that got wiped out with one literal survivor. This was probably the first time any of them had witnessed a buster call.

I like these developments a lot, Vegapunk and Dragon being connected to Ohara, Elbaf coming into play and even Saul being alive somehow is exciting, I can't wait for him to see Robin again that will be wholesome when she says he was right and she did find friends.
But still Robin's focus is great and all but Elbaf should be a Usopp arc, he better get some shine as well, I hope Oda fins a way to connect him to the plot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.