Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know when Zoro can withstand gravity

Even Nami, Franky and Robin+Sanji managed to do so with their boots weighing them down
Imagine comparing shit tier boots to bed rock destruction gravity..sanji would have died in that hole

Zoro broke out of it with his arm muscles and sent a wrist slash sending Fuji flying.

If these shitty shoes are bothering sanji..he can't even hope of getting put.

I mean didn't King casually rag doll sanji
Same King zoro held back and sent flying while talking on a call??

One piece has all kinds of designs starting from wacky characters to badass characters...Bon clay is no way a badass based on design but his actions made him badass..even Dr. Hiluluk looks goofy and his last moments are awesome....

In my opinion, actions make people more badass than just superficial badass designs....not that I hate badass looking designs but actions do matter....
Even Bon Clay, Ivankov and Hiluluk have pretty conservative designs compared to VP.

Latest chapter exposed the fuck outta sanji ngl
@BillSlipton @kurwa @Wildfire Kaios @Chrono

While Zoro can casually made fire from Ancient zoan Lunara King bleed buckets with basic CoA and stab him deep without CoA..

Sanji can do nothing but leave dirt marks on baby toy Jinbei without even Lunara fire and mark disappeared next panel.

Not to mention once again Oda confirmed Franky Shit Beam >>> sanji attacks

Does Infrit Jambe surpass Radical beam even??

I guess swordless Zoro equaling infrit jambe sanji isn't that far from true eh??
Schizo posting? How far my favorite clown 🤡 has fallen.

Shishi I'm sorry you're so miserable. Genuinely.

Lmfao he asked "are you free tonight", imagine Oda treating Nami as a common whore, unironically at least
Just random thought

But I think Mihawk traveling around in New world on a coffin boat is more impressive than Aokiji traveling on a bike.

I mean Aokiji is impressive too but not as impressive as Mihawk because Aokiji can simply freeze the surface with his AoE

Mihawk has to counter the tornados..movement of currents..tidal waves..tsunamis..giant sea kings

Not to mention dude was hunting marines on a coffin boat to.

Another underapreciated top tier aspect of Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Schizo posting? How far my favorite clown 🤡 has fallen.

Shishi I'm sorry you're so miserable. Genuinely.
When truth hits you so hard..you don't even attempt to counter it..instead try to act hard by insulting while crying inside 🤣🤣

Just random thought

But I think Mihawk traveling around in New world on a coffin boat is more impressive than Aokiji traveling on a bike.

I mean Aokiji is impressive too but not as impressive as Mihawk because Aokiji can simply freeze the surface with his AoE

Mihawk has to counter the tornados..movement of currents..tidal waves..tsunamis..giant sea kings

Top tier navigator
:steef:

Imagine comparing shit tier boots to bed rock destruction gravity..sanji would have died in that hole

Zoro broke out of it with his arm muscles and sent a wrist slash sending Fuji flying.

If these shitty shoes are bothering sanji..he can't even hope of getting put.

I mean didn't King casually rag doll sanji
Same King zoro held back and sent flying while talking on a call??
Rag doll and did no damage

Besides, this is Non-Gene activated Sanji with the boots on (His eyebrows are normal)

This same version of Sanji broke through the flame mode defense of a Lunarian enhanced fishman, overpowered him with his flame and sent him flying with a casual, unnamed kick and left him with a bruise

Latest chapter exposed the fuck outta sanji ngl
@BillSlipton @kurwa @Wildfire Kaios @Chrono

While Zoro can casually made fire from Ancient zoan Lunara King bleed buckets with basic CoA and stab him deep without CoA..

Sanji can do nothing but leave dirt marks on baby toy Jinbei without even Lunara fire and mark disappeared next panel.

Not to mention once again Oda confirmed Franky Shit Beam >>> sanji attacks

Does Infrit Jambe surpass Radical beam even??

I guess swordless Zoro equaling infrit jambe sanji isn't that far from true eh??
What has this gotta do with the latest chap ?

Anyways can you be more biased....

Just random thought

Post automatically merged:

When truth hits you so hard..you don't even attempt to counter it..instead try to act hard by insulting while crying inside 🤣🤣
godhawk never fails
no wonder his Seraph was the strongest. dude tanked a fucking black hole and made Blackbeard block.

Even Bon Clay, Ivankov and Hiluluk have pretty conservative designs compared to VP.
That is because you are not accostumed to VP...I didn't like Ivankov, Bon clay, or even Franky when I saw them for first time.and felt very weird..I mean Franky literally roams around in underwear..to this point, if I just hate character based on design, I will still hate Franky or even Usopp because I don't like his long nose....besides, old Vegapunk is looking fine....

Status
Not open for further replies.