Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Honestly, your point could still be true, my b lol

When people marry into a family, they can take the surname too so Dragon could have a non-Garp father
He refers to Dragon in what can I call it? A cold way? "Luffy, your father is Dragon the Revolutionary".

Still no info on Luffy's mom, maybe some tragedy occur and Garp is mad Dragon wasn't by her side?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The thing I'm trying to expose is that his genes could had been already activated just by wearing the suit, Sanji could have confused his own genes with the RS strudiness
That only helps the argument that Sanji wouldn't beat King:myman:

He refers to Dragon in what can I call it? A cold way? "Luffy, your father is Dragon the Revolutionary".

Still no info on Luffy's mom, maybe some tragedy occur and Garp is mad Dragon wasn't by her side?
Personally, I'd prefer no further twists in their family dynamic and just leave Dragon as Garp's son.

Him having a different lineage wouldn't make or brake anything for me, but I just like the three Monkeys in three different factions thing. And how Garp couldn't convince neither his son nor grandson to join the marines

This about the VP design?

It's One Piece 101. Idk why people are up in arms about it, it's like they watched a few highlight videos on yt of only the cool moments.

And we still have Shaka as one of VP's designs anyway lol.
This is why people shouldn't expect Im to be anything but ridiculous, but you never know lol. Currently, I think all the "normal" established characters, save for Gaban, have been shown already.

Status
Not open for further replies.