Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's holding by his shirt while angry asking him to bring the top dogs, if that's not bloodlust I don't know what is.
Bring me one argument for Roger > Garp
The fact that Garp with his best efforts never managed to capture Roger lmao??

Something that is literally his job?
He has entire military with several admirals behind him.

Couldn't even overcome one crew?

If we're talking about portrayal using evidence there's not a single panel that could even entertain Roger > Garp tbh.

You're not superior to someone that you yourself admit pushed you to borderline death matches several times
I mean Akainu Aokiji literally had a death match

Btw "Almost killed each other" line was mistranslation

Saying there is no evidence for Roger > Garp is same as saying there is no evidence for Roger > Rayleigh

I can also groom up that argument but it comes down to agendas.

Roger and Whitebeard simply were portrayed cut above the rest and garp wasn't truly displayed on that level.

He only had Prime Sengoku which is irrelevant since Roger had Prime Ray lol. Also, The Navy can't just send out both heavy hitters to one battle otherwise they would've send Sengoku to God valley.

The only time that happened is Garp going to the Shiki vs Roger battle cause he wanted to fight Roger

He has vice admirals, Roger has Rayleigh, Gaban and the rest of the bunch lol
Again how are you supposed to capture someone equal to you, that doesn't prove anything.
The whole world knows that Garp almost cornered Roger countless times and Roger confirmed during prison dialogue

He only had Prime Sengoku which is irrelevant since Roger had Prime Ray lol. Also, The Navy can't just send out both heavy hitters to one battle otherwise they would've send Sengoku to God valley.

The only time that happened is Garp going to the Shiki vs Roger battle cause he wanted to fight Roger
Umm my guy Kong was a Fleet Admiral
There must have been third admiral too
And what about Z

You think Navy was randomly hanging out with only one admiral back then??

I like Kisame, cool guy.
He also admit that he and Itachi would lose to Jiraiya, as villian Kisame was pretty decent.
Good take TAC.
Unluckily for you Orochimaru Is stronger than Jiraiya and Itachi Is stronger than Orochimaru.

Sage Mode Naruto surpassed Jiraiya, Naruto confirmed he needs Kyuubi against Sasuke MS, Suigetsu confirmed that only After Sasuke unlocked EMS they surpassed their master.

Garp probably only went after Roger with his personal ship

I don't see him planning and captaining a fleet to catch one ship.
Their rivalry was too personal and meaningful for both for that

He has vice admirals, Roger has Rayleigh, Gaban and the rest of the bunch lol
Again how are you supposed to capture someone equal to you, that doesn't prove anything.
The whole world knows that Garp almost cornered Roger countless times and Roger confirmed during prison dialogue
No
Garp has sengoku Kong other admirals

Entire Navy's job is to capture Roger Pirates..literally that is their biggest assignment and they failed miserably

And you want me to believe one marine = Pirates king

Roger wouldn't be pirate king if that was the case lmao

mean Akainu Aokiji literally had a death match
Akainu beat, crippled and spared his life. Portrayal difference.

Btw "Almost killed each other" line was mistranslation
Pretty sure the raw said that. @SakazOuki u have the panel?

Saying there is no evidence for Roger > Garp is same as saying there is no evidence for Roger > Rayleigh

I can also groom up that argument but it comes down to agendas.

Roger and Whitebeard simply were portrayed cut above the rest and garp wasn't truly displayed on that level.
Roger is Rayleigh's superior though. Let's be honest when do we actually put the RHM above the captain ?

I disagree. Roger and WB were portrayed above the Pirate world. Whenever Garp was in the mix he was put equal to Roger

Unluckily for you Orochimaru Is stronger than Jiraiya and Itachi Is stronger than Orochimaru.

Sage Mode Naruto surpassed Jiraiya, Naruto confirmed he needs Kyuubi against Sasuke MS, Suigetsu confirmed that only After Sasuke unlocked EMS they surpassed their master.
Jiraiya is strong as Madara, this is a fact.
Pain>Itachi>Orochi
And Pain admit that he would lose to Jiraiya.
So.
:myman::kayneshrug:
My shoe would fly at your face so fast if you were just a little closer
Why...
:josad:

Garp probably only went after Roger with his personal ship

I don't see him planning and captaining a fleet to catch one ship.
Their rivalry was too personal and meaningful for both for that
Roger's words literally imply both Garp and sengoku were after him

And why won't they? You expect me to believe navy ain't tryna capture Roger.

Marines pulled every form of resource out of their ass to stop Old Sick Fuck Whitebeard

But I am supposed to believe they'll send one vice admiral only after Pirate king lmao

And what about Z

Yes why not ?

The Fleet Admiral can't be send out bro. He's the leader. U can't risk losing the leader.
A third Admiral was never close to be made canon.

Back in the day Sengoku and Garp ran the Navy. Kong even confirmed that when Sengoku resigned.

And what about Z

Is Z Canon? If you consider Z than you should consider Bullet, someone Who was already equal to Rayleigh before his prime and still wanted to fight Yonkos and Admirals to show he's the strongest according to Oda himself, yeah, fighting Yonkos and Admirals Is needed to prove you're strongest, not fighting Mihawk. :josad:

Roger is Rayleigh's superior though. Let's be honest when do we actually put the RHM above the captain ?

I disagree. Roger and WB were portrayed above the Pirate world. Whenever Garp was in the mix he was put equal to Roger
Being captain doesn't always mean stronger either

Luffy wasn't always above Zoro
Buggy Mihawk

It is external portrayal to makes us give roger benefit of the doubt.

Garp was close but not quite equal
Same goes for Rayleigh

You can literally have an extreme match with someone close to you.

If Akainu and Aokiji didn't fight for 12 days but like 11 days and walked it off..it would still be a extreme match.

Is Z Canon? If you consider Z than you should consider Bullet, someone Who was already equal to Rayleigh before his prime and still wanted to fight Yonkos and Admirals to show he's the strongest according to Oda himself, yeah, fighting Yonkos and Admirals Is needed to prove you're strongest, not fighting Mihawk. :josad:
Lol i forgot this. Didn't it straight up say Bullet > Prime Ray ?

@ShishioIsBack @MarineHQ
Here's the translation
Roger: Regrettably, they will find the girl and kill her but Garp, the child that will be born bears no sin.
Roger: You and I have fought to the death 10s of times already haven't we!!?
Roger: If it's you Garp, I can trust you like I'd trust my comrades!!
Roger: Protect the child!!
Garp: Don't say something so selfish!!!
Roger: No, I'm sure you will protect the child for me......!!
Roger: I'm leaving my child in your care!!
Some extra portrayal

Garp = Roger is set in stone

Status
Not open for further replies.