Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people like Blackbeard exist who Whitebeard specifically says SHOULD NOT reach laugh tale

my guy, being against the WG doesn’t equate to being good… For example we the readers do not expect Caribou and the info Caribou is accumulating to lead to anything good right?… Like caribou has made it clear he isn’t gathering the info for the marines or the WG sure but that doesn’t automatically mean it’s a good thing he is gathering this info…

I mean are you saying that if we went to Elbaf and then caribou was there with us again and overheard the entire story from Saul including where the 4th road Poneglyph is, it would fine that caribou knows all this?

no right? If caribou shouldn’t be allowed to know this then Kid shouldn’t be allowed too. Because not everyone should at this moment… who DEFINITELY SHOULD be allowed thought is goddamn Joyboy Nika Sun God himself
That's not what he said tho. He said Blackbeard wasn't the one that Roger was waiting for. From the Oden flashback we know this is joyboy. Basically, WB is saying that Teach isn't Joyboy. Teach isn't the man who will change the world.

There is no implication that some people should not be allowed to reach laugh tale because they are morally unfit or something. Roger literally murdered people.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's not what he said tho. He said Blackbeard wasn't the one that Roger was waiting for. From the Oden flashback we know this is joyboy. Basically, WB is saying that Teach isn't Joyboy. Teach isn't the man who will change the world.

There is no implication that some people should not be allowed to reach laugh tale because they are morally unfit or something. Roger literally murdered people.
@Pantheos

True, but WB said Roger was not waiting for BB to find the One Piece, which pretty much fits the point of "reaching laugh tale".
WB's statement wasn't prescriptive, it was descriptive

Its not that Teach, in theory, can't be joyboy
Its descriptive: Teach isn't joyboy

In some alternate universe where Teach encounters Luffy instead of Ace and steals his DF, maybe then Teach could have been Joyboy.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Which he also used on Luffy and on Robin to freeze them. Heck, both are happily alive.
And ? People serving something doesnt mean Aokiji couldn’t kill someone with that technique. It was said if you don’t melt the ice quickly it can kill you.

ot indicated he could have spared him. "Ice time chamber", the fact that Ice Time didnt killed anyone else so far, his friendship to Saul, Aokijis different understanding of Justice and his hesitating of killing (Nami, Robin, Luffy, Mingo, Jozu....) etc..
Aokiji different justice was totally and greatly portrayed : when he made his speech to Saul, when Akainu destroyed the rescue ship, and when he saved Robin.

Nothing to add there, the moment was perfect.

The scene was impactful for Robin, since it was Sauls last words for her for a long time. Robin lost everything there, if he died or was just somewhere else for 30 years doenst matter that much in that case, since Robin never was settled for revenge. Her motivation was never connected with Saul death, more with his words to her to find friends and live her life. If he said the same and than would have been imprisoned for 30 years, or send into the future for 30 years... would have exactly the same impact.
For Aokiji it mattered : he killed his friend and said he wanted to see the seed Saul plant and let Robin live.

This moment is much better if he indeed killed Saul instead of just catch him in ice.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Looking at you, still sobbering in sleep dreaming about BB being PK. We are in the same boat my friend.
We aren't on same Boat though.

Kidd will meet shanks and we know how this will going to turn out whereas Story leave room for BB to become next Pk and then lose to Luffy.

WB statement was all about BB not being the man Roger is waiting for to change the world that is to carry the will of AC

And, BB can become PK and then lose to Luffy and WB would still be right

:joker:

Aokiji different justice was totally and greatly portrayed : when he made his speech to Saul, when Akainu destroyed the rescue ship, and when he saved Robin.

It is an upset for Robin’s backstory but I don’t think anything changes for Kuzan.
He was 100% willing to kill Saul and freezed him, but he definitely didn’t find it in his heart to shatter Saul’s body that’s way too brutal for a friend. So Saul catches fire and gets his scars.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Which he also used on Luffy and on Robin to freeze them. Heck, both are happily alive.

Alot indicated he could have spared him. "Ice time chamber", the fact that Ice Time didnt killed anyone else so far, his friendship to Saul, Aokijis different understanding of Justice and his hesitating of killing (Nami, Robin, Luffy, Mingo, Jozu....) etc..

The scene was impactful for Robin, since it was Sauls last words for her for a long time. Robin lost everything there, if he died or was just somewhere else for 30 years doenst matter that much in that case, since Robin never was settled for revenge. Her motivation was never connected with Saul death, more with his words to her to find friends and live her life. If he said the same and than would have been imprisoned for 30 years, or send into the future for 30 years... would have exactly the same impact.
Post automatically merged:

Like it was the same with Luffy, with Nami, with Robin, with Jozu... dude never killed with Ice Time. But somehow we expected it has happened in that case.
Any updates about the user losing posts

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
And ? People serving something doesnt mean Aokiji couldn’t kill someone with that technique. It was said if you don’t melt the ice quickly it can kill you.
"if you dont melt the ice quickly" -> Whole Ohara was in flames. What could have been expected to happen?

And how does it not match to spare the life of his friends or at least let him have a possibility to stay alive?

For Aokiji it mattered : he killed his friend and said he wanted to see the seed Saul plant and let Robin live.

This moment is much better if he indeed killed Saul instead of just catch him in ice.
And yet he didnt killed him directly, knowing his techniques wont kill at that point. He knew melting would be enough to save the person and leave him on a burning island. So either he didnt thought about the fire around him, or he planed it that way.

All i am saying is, there were a lot of hints that Saul could survive and also it makes sense for him to survive that situation if we take the circumstances.

Any updates about the user losing posts
So far i understood the situation, from what i have seen, it seems like a teammember has put the Waiting Room into another area to hide it, close it for checking something etc. This was when the "new waiting room" came up. With the waiting room in another area, the postings suddenly counted, because the count-restriction is only in the ground floor. So everyone got suddenly a big increase 1-2 weeks before. And now, the waiting room was put back into the ground floor and all the suddeenly increased posting counts are back to normal again.

We aren't on same Boat though.

Kidd will meet shanks and we know how this will going to turn out whereas Story leave room for BB to become next Pk and then lose to Luffy.

WB statement was all about BB not being the man Roger is waiting for to change the world that is to carry the will of AC

And, BB can become PK and then lose to Luffy and WB would still be right

:joker:
I think on Laugh Tale, there will build an alliance again with Luffy as lead:

Luffy
Blackbeard
Kid
Buggy

And together they will go against Imu into the final war.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And yet he didnt killed him directly, knowing his techniques wont kill at that point. He knew melting would be enough to save the person and leave him on a burning island. So either he didnt thought about the fire around him, or he planed it that way.

All i am saying is, there were a lot of hints that Saul could survive and also it makes sense for him to survive that situation if we take the circumstances.
Narratively Saul death made more sense and was more in line with what was shown

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
So far i understood the situation, from what i have seen, it seems like a teammember has put the Waiting Room into another area to hide it, close it for checking something etc. This was when the "new waiting room" came up. With the waiting room in another area, the postings suddenly counted, because the count-restriction is only in the ground floor. So everyone got suddenly a big increase 1-2 weeks before. And now, the waiting room was put back into the ground floor and all the suddeenly increased posting counts are back to normal again.
Lol no.

It's more than that. Users lost more posts beside the waiting room moving back thing.

Some users posts gone back to Zero like @AdmiralKoniroryu

Status
Not open for further replies.