Votes: 12 6.5%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters
Why is Saul even hiding that he's alive ? I mean, okay stay in Elbaf, but Elbaf is supposed to be as powerful as Wano. I guess we'll soon see specifically how the power of Elbaf is dispatched. But the island/kingdom is probably already under the Marine/WG threat. So I don't understand what his life would change ? Maybe a buster call ? But I honestly hope buster calls are plain poop for giants.

Why is Saul even hiding that he's alive ? I mean, okay stay in Elbaf, but Elbaf is supposed to be as powerful as Wano. I guess we'll soon see specifically how the power of Elbaf is dispatched. But the island/kingdom is probably already under the Marine/WG threat. So I don't understand what his life would change ? Maybe a buster call ? But I honestly hope buster calls are plain poop for giants.
Ima and her power

He can still get assassinated, along with the ruling eschalon of Elbaf

He can still get assassinated, along with the ruling eschalon of Elbaf
Yeh but like, the whole island can be assassinated right ? Anyway, it's just something I'm wondering but it'll probably be addressed in the future I hope. I wish Saul being alive will not be pointless and will serve the plot. Really, everything that happened after the buster call so far and as far as we know didn't need the survival of Saul.

The only reason why he would have been brought back is because he's a D.

Country going to war against WG (at least until the time goes), not risk it unnecessary until then. Wano beyond the strength has also terrain advantage through the giant waterfall which made Gorosei decide not worth to risk an invasion when they didn't open the walls.

So it's multiple factors beyond strength.

Yeh but like, the whole island can be assassinated right ? Anyway, it's just something I'm wondering but it'll probably be addressed in the future I hope. I wish Saul being alive will not be pointless and will serve the plot. Really, everything that happened after the buster call so far and as far as we know didn't need the survival of Saul.

The only reason why he would have been brought back is because he's a D.
Also, him revealing he was alive (prior to the 2 year TS) would have put heat on Kuzan as well.

And no, a whole country can't be assassinated ofc, but why risk Elbaf being actively targeted by the Government. People would die needlessly. This way everything is on the down low

I like how the giants from Elbaf are shown as intellectuals caring about books while marine simpletons just let them rot in a lake...

And no, a whole country can't be assassinated ofc, but why risk Elbaf being actively targeted by the Government. People would die needlessly. This way everything is on the down low
I meant, like buster call-ing Elbaf, you know. And it is said marine officers couldn't set foot on Wano, I guess it's the same for Elbaf. The CP0 goons obviously got there because of the confusion during the raid imo. Anyway, as I said, the issue will probably be properly explained during the Elbaf arc

btw, I wish Saul has gotten way stronger and will meet Aokiji again one day.

I like how the giants from Elbaf are shown as intellectuals caring about books while marine simpletons just let them rot in a lake...

I meant, like buster call-ing Elbaf, you know. And it is said marine officers couldn't set foot on Wano, I guess it's the same for Elbaf. The CP0 goons obviously got there because of the confusion during the raid imo. Anyway, as I said, the issue will probably be properly explained during the Elbaf arc

btw, I wish Saul has gotten way stronger and will meet Aokiji again one day.
Elbaf doesn't seem to have any natural defenses like Wano from the little bits we saw of it. Big Mom was dropped off there by her parents. Mother Carmel must have gotten on and off the island to scheme with the WG on multiple ocassions

Wasn't Saul supposed to be one of higher ranks who were leading the Buster Call and not only deserted and freed Olvia but attacked the ships?

Sounds like plenty of reasoning to hide.

Elbaf doesn't seem to have any natural defenses like Wano from the little bits we saw of it. Big Mom was dropped off there by her parents. Mother Carmel must have gotten on and off the island to scheme with the WG on multiple ocassions
It has its inhabitants who are far affected by cannonballs than regular humans and can perfectly fight back against ships, and whose army has a legendary reputation.
Without an admiral I wouldn't put too much faith in a Buster Call against Elbaf.

It sure is really annoying to see once again how cheap death is in One Piece, and to see another character who should have been killed turning out to be alive.

You can never affirm that a character is dead until you see his/her corpse.