Votes: 12 6.5%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters
It’s great to finally get a lore reveal! I wonder if Oda will do a void century flashback? Now that we know Ohara’s books are on Elbaf, then hopefully Oda will transition there soon. I don’t think we need to stay on Egghead for a long time. I wonder when CP-0 is going to clash with the crew?

Dragon started the Revolutionary Army because the government tried to eradicate Ohara. Dragon is also a lover of books and knowledge. We also know that Robin was in the RA and knew Sabo and Koala. Yet she is surprised that Dragon knew Clover. Didn’t anyone tell her about Dragon’s connection with Ohara? I guess she wasn’t privy to that information?

I did enjoy Robin’s reaction when she learned that Saul is alive. I am looking forward to their reunion. I also loved seeing archaeologist Clover sailing around the world in search of texts.

I am really looking forward to the next chapter!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why is Saul even hiding that he's alive ? I mean, okay stay in Elbaf, but Elbaf is supposed to be as powerful as Wano. I guess we'll soon see specifically how the power of Elbaf is dispatched. But the island/kingdom is probably already under the Marine/WG threat. So I don't understand what his life would change ? Maybe a buster call ? But I honestly hope buster calls are plain poop for giants.
Worstgen takes anything related to AC damn seriously.

We learnt that from ohara incident and now from VP himself.

They won't leave any trace behind. And, it's so important that as VP said most in the government doesn't even know about AC or can't even ask any question.

So, if somehow saul comes out in open then it could have some huge implications

1) Kuzan (his friend)would be under fire because it was kuzan who was suppose to kill him

2)if WG traced Saul presence to Elbaf then WG have enough resources(Lulusia) to deal with it. More so if they managed to find out that ohara books are with them. They won't leave any stone unturned to wipe out Elbaf.

Remember we are talking about an organisation who wiped out AC with advanced tech so destroying Elbaf to keep past hidden won't be big deal

Worstgen takes anything related to AC damn seriously.

We learnt that from ohara incident and now from VP himself.

They won't leave any trace behind. And, it's so important that as VP said most in the government doesn't even know about AC or can't even ask any question.

So, if somehow saul comes out in open then it could have some huge implications

1) Kuzan (his friend)would be under fire because it was kuzan who was suppose to kill him

2)if WG traced Saul presence to Elbaf then WG have enough resources(Lulusia) to deal with it. More so if something they managed to find out that ohara books are with them.
What is AC ?

It seems like Oda just redeemed Kuzan from killing Saul yes. But Lulusia incident seems to be from a new weapon given how Lucci reacted to it

Said this in the spoiler thread, but Dragon has among the coolest designs in OP (Vegapunk's meanwhile, is top five goofy lol). You know Luffy's mom was bad, the way Dragon looks. So excited to learn more about him, especially now that his timeline is coming together. Its really cool that he knows Vegapunk and that they're friends (and makes sense based on the whole thing with Kuma). Dragon is going to end up in my top five. Almost there already.

Also, as other people have noticed, the scene where Vegapunk tells them about Dragon and they start speaking about information relevant to them (Sanji/Iva, Usopp/Elbaf, etc) and Nami speaks about Luffy. Someone can't get their captain off her mind...

Great chapter, can't wait to see more of Vegapunk, and hopefully he ends up telling them Luffy's real fruit. Would love to see the reaction. Excited for 1067.

Reborn

What is AC ?

It seems like Oda just redeemed Kuzan from killing Saul yes. But Lulusia incident seems to be from a new weapon given how Lucci reacted to it
Ancient Civilization

It's not new weapon. Most aren't even aware of IM presence so it makes sense that most doesn't even know the true strength of WG

And, WG is bound to have something that helped them destroy AC so I don't think it was new weapon but something which WG only use to wipe existence of something totally.

It's not new weapon. Most aren't even aware of IM presence so it makes sense that most doesn't even know the true strength of WG

And, WG is bound to have something that helped them destroy AC so I don't think it was new weapon but something which WG only use to wipe existence of something totally.
You might be right, but I'm of the opinion that what destroyed Lulusia is Vegapunk-made according to suspicions of big brain Lucci on last page of chapter 1062.

Reborn

There is something which caught my eye. Don't know if anyone else picked it but I will still highlight it

You know there are two things which oda has consistently highlighted

First is marks on left side

We have Scar on the left eye of Zoro and Luffy, Rayleigh ; Tattoo on left side of Dragon's face.

And, most importantly left eye of Jaya map was missing

But let's ignore this and move on two second thing which Oda consistently highlighted

The X mark

We have many instances of X mark repeatedly appearing in the story

A) Shs and ViVi (two lights) - look at their arms

B) Reverse mountain (X like design on top)

C) Dragon

This chapter we saw X on his pants

And, then we know he has tattoo which also resemble X

D) Laugh tale island is reached when we get 4 RPG and it forms X pattern

But what makes it more interesting is this

World Government symbol and empty throne also resemble X symbol.

And, if we connect everything then I think Marie geoise once belonged to Ancient Civilization.

We know that 20 nations formed WG after defeating Ancient Civilization and then they moved to Marie Geoise.

So, it's highly possible that MG was where Ancient Civilization resided.

Now you will say but what about laugh tale?

Imo Laugh tale is where Robin will learn to true history and Luffy will get one piece and it's not where that Kingdom existed.

We know there is a giant SH at Marie Geoise

But what we overlooked is how massive MJ is - its like it was made for some giant

Imo I think Ancient kingdom was at Marie Geoise or has some big connection with it

@Playa4321 @Sentinel @Celestial D. Dragon @Jailer

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Marines went through such extreme measures and somehow overlooked a sea of books? The world government becomes painfully dumb whenever convenient. Also Oda's finally done it folks, the one sacred ground he would never touch, flashback deaths, are now game. The one place we thought deaths were real. Who's next? Hiluluk, Bellemere? Can't wait...

Rubbish chapter.

Marines went through such extreme measures and somehow overlooked a sea of books? The world government becomes painfully dumb whenever convenient. Also Oda's finally done it folks, the one sacred ground he would never touch, flashback deaths, are now game. The one place we thought deaths were real. Who's next? Hiluluk, Bellemere? Can't wait...

Rubbish chapter.
Saul is the only one who died in a flashback where survival was actually feasible, as Oda set it up that way on Long Ring Long Land, way before Robins backstory ever took place.

None of those other characters have that type of setup. They dead....

Rubbish chapter.
We didn't have actual proof of Saul being dead unlike those others. His "death" circumstances were already fishy as fuck.
-Kuzan used an attack named Ice Time Capsule, a Time Capsule is used to preserve something for it to be seen later.
-He was frozen, but Doflamingo got frozen as well and he was able to break out a few seconds later.
-There's also the fact that you can still survive getting frozen if thawed soon after.
-They set the island on fire, fire melts ice, pretty obvious what would happen to Saul's frozen body during the Arson.