One Piece Chapter 1067 Punk Records

rate chapter

• Total voters
the entire chapter just explained Vefafroud with little plot advancment.... yeah one piece will end in 5 years for sure:josad:
Oh no, the story we all enjoy will maybe go on a little longer. What misfortune.

And all those ppl who say they got bored or whatever should really grow up and question their ability to perceive a story or art.

Oda and his team are masters at pacing. If he didn't design the chapters the way they are, we would be either massively confused or bored for real because the right amount of ingredients is what makes a chapter a good one. If you care only for one-liners, action and simple plot that feeds content to your brain to consume without thinking, go watch some marvel crap.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Oh no, the story we all enjoy will maybe go on a little longer. What misfortune.

And all those ppl who say they got bored or whatever should really grow up and question their ability to perceive a story or art.

Oda and his team are masters at pacing. If he didn't design the chapters the way they are, we would be either massively confused or bored for real because the right amount of ingredients is what makes a chapter a good one. If you care only for one-liners, action and simple plot that feeds content to your brain to consume without thinking, go watch some marvel crap.
Dude there is story we can enjoy all and there is unnecesary shit just to prolong it...

G

Gorosei Informer

So judge has armament hardering most likely
Given his comment about Sanji's haki here and also his fixation on being emotionless warriors, strength/power and such, it would make sense for the Vinsmokes to have haki but they could have used it to protect themselves back at WCI, but alas though... :

Making his children "emotionless" would be a great way to keep yourself calm/focused enough to use observation haki and thus have it affected by your emotions?

Although ironically, none of the Vinsmokes aside from Sanji ofc have shown any haki proficiency at all?

:hope:

This one and up until all of those chapters in Egghead were great. Those and this one are all pretty good for build up chapters. I'm positively surprised. Will be cool, when Bonney and VP join the Strawhats for some time. That's a welcoming set up for entering Elbaf.

And I'm interested to see where the Kuma situation leads to. Even if Kuma can still use his Paw-Fruit, his air bubble travel thing would need days to get him there, if it's not faster, when he's doing it himself. Maybe he really teleports there, but what then? The set up is difficult to arrange right now. Doubtful that the SHs will have serious fights, so is it going to end in Cp0 destroying Egghead and all the robots offpanel? Interesting, interesting, we will see..

Oda's pacing be like:

(This could actually fit for the anime too with its pacing and obsession on reactions lmfao^)

you know, maybe it is because I am getting older or some shite. But I enjoy the road. Of course, finished things are great. Conclusions are clear and everybody knows all the answers.
But I do not want that in a manga series or a good book. If I want that, I watch an 1,5 hour movie or read a one-shot. And I do sometimes.

But with One Piece especially I don't even care that much about the ending. Of course I would like a nice round and hefty clean up of every riddle and myth in the series. But on the other hand I will just be sad it's over. I love the little quirks and the seamingly useles chapters because they make the series and its characters really come to life, because our lives are full of "fillers" let's be honest ;-)

G

Gorosei Informer

Because that would overshadow odas science
Yeah thats true.

you know, maybe it is because I am getting older or some shite. But I enjoy the road. Of course, finished things are great. Conclusions are clear and everybody knows all the answers.
But I do not want that in a manga series or a good book. If I want that, I watch an 1,5 hour movie or read a one-shot. And I do sometimes.

But with One Piece especially I don't even care that much about the ending. Of course I would like a nice round and hefty clean up of every riddle and myth in the series. But on the other hand I will just be sad it's over. I love the little quirks and the seamingly useles chapters because they make the series and its characters really come to life, because our lives are full of "fillers" let's be honest ;-)
Thats a fair perspective, I can agree on that too, the journey is often better than the destination as OP itself tries to express valiantly too. I'm just extremely burntout with so much cockteasing from Oda, how absolutely padded/dragged out/oversaturated Wano and Dressrosa were and Odas ridiculous comment about how you can just start reading OP from now where the final saga begins and making it seem like everything beforehand wasn't "important" or intergral to the story.

Bleach makes a hell of a contrast to OP by comparison, there is so much wasted potential from that and Kubo has shown he can make interesting lore and world building from the novels, the bonus hell arc chapter he did recently and the games or so. Bleach had some of my favourite filler arcs and episodes too, but I've enjoyed some of Naruto's and especially One Piece's filler content before too.

Honestly, I can resonate with that feel to have an on-going, unfinished story, those are actually better for the most part imo but when a certain story has been going on for 25 years and will probs hit 30 by the time its done at least, its extremely exhausting and frustrating, to try to to keep commited to it anymore and justify the authors blatant dragging out of the series and constant baiting of us.

I watched Arcane and Edgerunners recently and both of those told AMAZING, complete stories in 10 or so episodes, thats all. So much packed into those episodes but they didn't feel rushed or incomplete and they covered a LOT, it was honestly extremely surprising. They are genuinely some of the best shows I've ever seen and seeing what amazing accomplishments can be covered in just less than a dozen episodes, its just immensely staggering/dumbfounding that we're 1067 chapters into a series and there are still TONS of mysteries, even hundreds to cover yet, questions to get answers to and if I'm being honest or even "realistic", I don't see Oda answering all of those mysteries by the time the series ends, due to how much there is but I'm sure he will cover the most important ones at least ofc. I've followed OP for over half my lifetime now and I just want to see it get a satisfying conclusion that isn't rushed or worse, it ends up in an indefinite hiatus and we have a similar situation to Berserk where the assistants have to finish the series as the author passed away premturely ofc.

Theres a lot of oversaturation and stalling in OP, especially post TS particularly and many people have been getting fed up with it post TS, especially during the Yonko saga and even more so during Wano, its far from an unpopular opinion too and it is harming the series drastically too.

I really had hope when Oda said he was gonna restructure the story for the final saga and thus implying he would streamline it then, cut out as much nonsense as possible and focus on what really matters and he also claimed he will finally draw all of the mysteries of OP but even now, he still keeps bombarding us with new mysteries, questions, plotlines, characters and such, although its not as bad as previous arcs but still.

There are many parts of OP that I enjoy and still enjoy currently in the manga but I've never seen a series more oversaturated and dragged out than One Piece either. I thought Detective Conan was bad but funnily enough, Odas interview with the author of that recently was pretty eye-opening too.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž
This arc wont likely involve straw hat fighting . Oda is definitely depicting it as cp0 vs punk clones.

I am predicting kuma,dragon and ivankov will appear on egghead . Dragon will finally meet his son after all.

Vegapunk is definitely joining revolutionary army now.
This honestly works, the Revolutionary army needs more strong fighters. Give them a robot army built by Vegapunk, sounds good.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter wasn’t bad. I do wonder where kuma is going.
Vegapunk probably programmed a "protect Bonney" command into Kuma.

Seraphim Kuma heard Lucci say that CP0 is going to kill Bonney, then the real Kuma started running away. The two Kumas are connected, and the Seraphim Kuma sent the OG Kuma a signal saying Bonney was in danger, activating the OG Kuma's programming to protect Bonney.