Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this retarded ass debate about Judge?

1. Queen said that even Vegapunk can't make the tech that he has. But Queen copied most of the tech from Judge

2. Judge invented boots that have infinite energy and let user to reach speeds that are faster than lightning. And that's just a side power of a Raid suit:

Meanwhile Vegapunk can invent flying boosters with only strapping HUGE rockets and using whole island's anti-gravity, meaning he can only invent flying that works only in 1 island:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wano is a 1/10 arc, Naruto is a 1/10 manga, here is the difference and what do you mean fan expected too much, there is no such thing as this, it's just that the author didn't delivered:saden:
Lol no. Naruto's downgrade started when Naruto was marked as the chosen one. Prior to that it was fantastic.

Kage summit was dope too. Beginning of the war was okay, tbh After Naruto was marked Chosen one, its just him being around was a problem.

Madara's entrance and actions during 4th war >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire post ts.

It's disrespectful as heck to use the largest build up arc of your story just so you can advertise your movie. I agree Kishi killing off Madara was terrible probably the worst decision in Naruto but I am more forgiving with bad writing mistakes than actual deliberate cash grab tactics. Like how money hungry and disrespectful do you have to be to end your arc prematurely just so you can advertise a movie lmao.
I understand it,
It is like, Kishimoto "honestly tried to make the arc interesting and made some mistakes", but it is different with Oda, he promises sth and then betray the expectations and make excuses such as "I wanted this to he fun, I am fan of Tom and Jerry" etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are just hurt because you are a one piece fan and they never take critique.

Post timeskip is a load of bullshit and its not even remotely good. Wano is peak autism.

What is this retarded ass debate about Judge?

1. Queen said that even Vegapunk can't make the tech that he has. But Queen copied most of the tech from Judge

2. Judge invented boots that have infinite energy and let user to reach speeds that are faster than lightning. And that's just a side power of a Raid suit:

Meanwhile Vegapunk can invent flying boosters with only strapping HUGE rockets and using whole island's anti-gravity, meaning he can only invent flying that works only in 1 island:
So basically….Judge NEG DIFFS

It's disrespectful as heck to use the largest build up arc of your story just so you can advertise your movie. I agree Kishi killing off Madara was terrible probably the worst decision in Naruto but I am more forgiving with bad writing mistakes than actual deliberate cash grab tactics. Like how money hungry and disrespectful do you have to be to end your arc prematurely just so you can advertise a movie lmao.
If you mean Oda is more scummy than Kishi then 100% agreed, but that still doesn’t justify bad writing of that measure imo, but I get where you’re coming from now

Lol no. Naruto's downgrade started when Naruto was marked as the chosen one. Prior to that it was fantastic.

Kage summit was dope too. Beginning of the war was okay, tbh After Naruto was marked Chosen one, its just him being around was a problem.

Madara's entrance and actions during 4th war >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire post ts.
No it was not, you just don't have the literacy you think you have and having a hxh avi will not make up for it:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.