Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
What is this retarded ass debate about Judge?

1. Queen said that even Vegapunk can't make the tech that he has. But Queen copied most of the tech from Judge

2. Judge invented boots that have infinite energy and let user to reach speeds that are faster than lightning. And that's just a side power of a Raid suit:

Meanwhile Vegapunk can invent flying boosters with only strapping HUGE rockets and using whole island's anti-gravity, meaning he can only invent flying that works only in 1 island:
vegapunk did the seraphims. Seraphim Mihawk mid diff to prime sanjino:milaugh:

Judge never cared to create a DF. Meanwhile Vegapunk FAILED to create an actual flying device
He even use fire as energy

meanwhile Judge invented infinite energy
Vegapunk never cared to create Raid suits. Post the panel of Vegapunk failing to create a flying device (he literally created a flying robot lol) or a panel of it being stated he failed to do it.
Fire as an energy source to power an island, something judge can't do at all.

Cap he never created infinite energy lmao. He created flotation devices on the shoes, that can use elements. A far cry from recreating lunarians mixed with warlord DNA, and DFs that work that exact same way as the original.

Everything Vegapunk has created is superior to what Judge has done. Plus his suits are trash tier in durability if you destroy them in the cannister lol

I'll accept your nostalgia take
I really wanna hear your arguments as to how one piece postTS can even lick Naruto shippuden boots.

Shippuden has some of most exciting and well written moments in shonen. There were even good arcs. Characters were actually developing. World building was even better with all of villages and their relationships and how they were fighting the great ninja war in the rain village and that created Pain.

Meanwhile, one piece postTS barely has anything iconic. Not a single rewatchable scene.
Characters? All turned into gags.
World Building? Surface level "this island is japanese", "this is island is Spain" "this island is candy"

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That is exactly my sentiments. It's tough being an author so I don't mind genuine writing mistakes that you thought would have been interesting but end up failing. What I do mind, which is my biggest pet peeve, is Oda deliberately baiting his readers just so he can milk it. Kaguya was an awful decision but I am more forgiving with that than something like baiting Zoro fans with his lineage in wano.
Kishi also said that he knows the ending wasn't the best but it was what he intended to do and it was his decision not dictated by anything.

Oda never faces criticism because he is surrounded by cock swallowers and he never tries to improve. Post ts is the biggest downfall of a writer.

Pre ts was at least enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.