Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You re literally going against the canon, at least be clear, is it yet again an attack on Oda or just an agenda take?:endthis:
I have no agenda besides admirals, just starting a discussion regarding this character. After 15 years of hype and whatnot it just feels cheesy. What I don’t understand is why people are crying so much, some are anti Sanjino who want to downplay Judge but the rest are a mystery to me.

I have no agenda besides admirals, just starting a discussion regarding this character. After 15 years of hype and whatnot it just feels cheesy. What I don’t understand is why people are crying so much, some are anti Sanjino who want to downplay Judge but the rest are a mystery to me.
Maybe some grown tired of all these cheesy agenda I don't know, I am kind of tired personnally :endthis:

Oda truly is a right wing idiot.
Oh, one more point. You stan Admirals, who, in one piece world aligns with right-wingers' ideology (except Fujitora). Akainu's absolute justice notion replicates the right-wing mindset like a person born to a criminal is also a criminal. They literally work for noble people in one piece. And Green Bull's exact words in wano is solidifies even more about this notion.

Oh, one more point. You stan Admirals, who, in one piece world aligns with right-wingers' ideology (except Fujitora). Akainu's absolute justice notion replicates the right-wing mindset like a person born to a criminal is also a criminal. They literally work for noble people in one piece. And Green Bull's exact words in wano is solidifies even more about this notion.
No, not really, you should check the chapters where akainu talk, he doesn't just kill criminals because they are, he does it because he hates them:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.