Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not seth but mine would be;
  1. Kizaru
  2. Fujitora
  3. Greenbull
  4. Akainu
  5. Kaido
  6. Kuzan
  7. Whitebeard
  8. Blackbeard
  9. Linlin
  10. shanks
Top tier list besides the blackbeard placement

Mine would be
1. Fujitora
2. Blackbeard
3. Akainu
4. Kuzan
5. Kizaru
6. Whitebeard
7. Greenbull
8. Kaido
9. Big Mom
1476. Red hair snitch

I'm very moody about which Admiral is my favorite.

Usually it's:
1. Akainu.
2. Aokiji.
3. Ryokugyu.
4. Kizaru.
5. Fujitora.
( Ryo and Kizaru can change positions ).

Yonko:
1. Shanks.
2. Whitebeard.
3. Kaido.
4. Blackbeard.
5. Big Mom.
( Whitebeard would be 1st if not for that tragic post timeskip ).
( Kaido would be higher if he wasn't such a drunkard who turned into Luffy fan ).
( Blackbeard is weird to me, I dislike his coward side ).
Nice list

Sanji is number 4 at the moment...
I disagree. But let's just leave it at that cuz I'm not in the mood to powerscale Sanji right now.
and I don't think zoro and brook are at the port since the sunny was carried to the island by the robot which is probably the only reason cp0 doesn't know the strawhats are there.
Oh for real? I thought they were still at the port. But good to know.
As far as we know they only know about Bonney being there which probably has something to do with her crew and ship since she was in the middle of the ocean without either.
I think the summary stated that Bonney escapes multiple times and that she has no use anymore so they are tracking her down. CP0 knows Bonney is in Egghead Island probably because they probably lost track of her.

basic coc punches aren't as strong as what she can do with her homies. people need to realize that. what big mom did to ulti >>>> what she did to page one.

coc played a huge role in kaido and king fights only cause without it, it was hard to bypass their tough exteriors. a base luffy coc punch for example which hurts kaido is technically much weaker than a kong gun without coc , even tho the latter won't hurt kaido.
Good point. At times i tend to forget that while coc does give a damage boost, the boost isn’t above certain attacks just cause it can bypass certain defenses while attacks without them can’t

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Seth
Yonko/Admiral favorite ranking

(Non powerscaling related even if Big Meme is the weakest top tier)
also not Seth but:

1. Teach.
2 . Sakazuki.
3. Issho.
4. Newgate(would be higher just taking pre timeskip in account.)
5. Kuzan.
6. Aramaki.
7/8. Borsalino
7/8. Shanks
9. Kaido.
10. Big Mom.

You can't fold a Top Tier Lanji.

+ only Luffy and Zoro are relevant vs Ryokugyu. Rest are shit.

You can say that Ryokugyu might realize he's at disadvantage and take a tactical retreat or something but you can't just blatantly admit he gets folded lol.
Post automatically merged:

I thought she's the Princess of this arc too at first. Thich chapter tho lmao.
There is not a Top Tier in the verse who wouldn't get washed by the post Wano alliance.

@Seth
Yonko/Admiral favorite ranking

(Non powerscaling related even if Big Meme is the weakest top tier)
1. Akainu - hail the grim reaper
2. Kizaru - cool guy with laser sword
3. Whitebeard- the greatest yonko character ever
3. Greenbull - I like design , sword, and plant monster
4. fujitora - like his power. , personally
5. Kuzan - cool guy ,
6. Blackbeard- the pirate villain for one piece
7. Shanks - meh
8. Kaido - the villain of lies , with fake world as fake devil fruits
9. Big meme - her name explain all

How am i all this and that+more just cause you’re a hypocrite?

Don’t lie to me and we won’t have an issue, simple
Ok if this is too difficult for you to comprehend reread it 5 or 6 times rather than replying with more dumb shit.

I don't owe you an explanation for anything at all, let alone a single like on someone else's comment.

I didn't lie to anyone on here about anything, you're simply not worth it, I don't care about your opinion nearly enough to need to lie.

I liked the comment because it was completely random and that phrase brought back funny memories from when that phrase was showing up everywhere from memes and videos to random news reports.

It has absolutely nothing to do with you or sanji so fuck off rather than begging for attention you pathetic waste of resources.

Now reread this again you simple minded incel.

I mean I do rate Kaido durability a bit highter then BM but for what was shown .
Luffy + gear 4 acoc = Kid and law awakenings at least in therm of dps .

SO an awakenings of a realy strong df can match acoc + a df or swords +df (Swords are OP in one piece )
But strong awakenings + strong acoc is the best especially if they are combinabled like luffy fruit being a zoan is perfect for acoc same with Kaido but I doubt Kaido was awokened incredibly .

Also not all acoc have the same strenght.
Yamato acoc is weaker then luffy acoc .
Yamato never broke the sky .
BM tought she did broke it so her acoc is realy strong .
But she love fighting way more with her homies .
yeah I personally don't think kaido was awakened. Nose theory doesn't convince me .
Not just big mom, devil fruit users in general fight better with their dfs; haki is simply a compliment not a necessity for them . Think folks are assuming big mom should be fighting like kaido but its clearly not who she is.

obv just like conquerors isn't the same for everyone so are df awakenings. Law's df is pretty op , someone like chopper , not so much . tldr case by case basis.

There is not a Top Tier in the verse who wouldn't get washed by the post Wano alliance.
Hell yes no one beat all of them by themself it is over kill
Post automatically merged:

yeah I personally don't think kaido was awakened. Nose theory doesn't convince me .
Not just big mom, devil fruit users in general fight better with their dfs; haki is simply a compliment not a necessity for them . Think folks are assuming big mom should be fighting like kaido but its clearly not who she is.

obv just like conquerors isn't the same for everyone so are df awakenings. Law's df is pretty op , someone like chopper , not so much . tldr case by case basis.
Yes we are on the same page .

Status
Not open for further replies.