One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Okay set up chapter. Looks like we might be moving on from the big lore dumps, and get to more action.

Best part was seeing Kaku joke around and be excited to explore the island. I love Kaku so much.

Looks like the Vegapunks really are controlled by their emotions.

Atlas/Wrath just ignored her own clone to attack CP0, and predictably got smashed.

Obvious guess is that Kuma is heading to Egghead: would be interesting if he's heading to Vivi or Sabo, though.

Knowing Luffy, he's going to tell Lucci that the Straw Hats are helping Vegapunk escape.

G

Gorosei Informer

He air doored up to Vegapunk's room to 1v1 him
Ya see, Vegapunk awakened the brain fruit and now can also lower the IQ of his opponents to a certain point as well as confuse them with a ton of stuff that their feeble minds can't comprehend. :myman::kata:
Gomu Gomu no baka gonna come in clutch! Or ar least be "foreshadowing?"

:snoopy::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will stomp him, only for Lucci to start laughing crazily/evilly and he awakens as the Jaguar God Zoan, Pedronika!
I meet forgetting Lucci is a leopard, not a jaguar!

:handsup::lawsigh::kaidowhat::kailaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ever since I saw this, I thought to do a parody of Frieza talking about moving to his third form with Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta.

I tried to put it together - pasting Luffy's head on top of Frieza's body, but my skills with Gimp are just not good enough.
Quick masking makes it much easier:

I learned about it a while ago after years of doing it in a more laborious way lol.

That'd be pretty cool actually. Like when she protected Sanji in Wano.
Right? I wanna see Robin get more action, she hasn't fought solo in 18 years IRL until Onigashima and I'd love to see her go Demonio again and beat some fools down!
I loved what she did vs Maria, I need more now!