One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
What's this filler and useless hype for Lucci and overall all his presence? Are we supposed to feel tension because he was a former main villain for MC when he is still now a mere government spy (an upgraded version) while MC just beat the WSC? :kobeha:

Kaku confirmed that there are actually space monsters lmao. We really might see space battles at some point like in Naruto lol.

These kind of chapters are kinda weak. But well, at least CP0 group found their way quickly to MC. I only hope Oda doesnt drag this too much (basically I hope he doesnt clown Luffy here like always against fodders).

What's this filler and useless hype for Lucci and overall all his presence? Are we supposed to feel tension because he was a former main villain for MC when he is still now a mere government spy (an upgraded version) while MC just beat the WSC? :kobeha:

Kaku confirmed that there are actually space monsters lmao. We really might see space battles at some point like in Naruto lol.

These kind of chapters are kinda weak. But well, at least CP0 group found their way quickly to MC. I only hope Oda doesnt drag this too much (basically I hope he doesnt clown Luffy here like always against fodders).
Ahhhhh! Lol. Not sure how I feel about space monsters, but you are right. This has been hinted at ever since the days of the Enel panels. It's not a surprise if it comes down to it yet the thought of Luffy on a space ship is weird. Fighting in a space suit? Plus, then you wonder if he becomes a Space Pirate to explore "the final frontier".

Don't tell me Shaka is going to forget to disable the magnetic restraint from the strawhats while the CP0 agents wreck the place and kill their main body. I feel like Lucci, Kaku and Stussy will become allies after they get beat up this arc.

Vegapunk should mix some Lunarian DNA to his 6 clones seeing Atlas, their fighter, got destroyed easily and almost die this chapter.

lucci and kaku are there to hold stussy's bag. shes the top agent. bet
The way Oda is drawing the panels makes it clear that Lucci is the main guy, Kaku is always next to him and Stussy's always in the back.

Also these chapters are doing no favors to the seraphim > Warlords agenda, yeah one of them can solo half of the Strawhats but the way Shaka acts it seems like the danger is all from the CP0 even though they have S-bear, he has 3 seraphim and still acts like he's about to die. :bamathink:

Ahhhhh! Lol. Not sure how I feel about space monsters, but you are right. This has been hinted at ever since the days of the Enel panels. It's not a surprise if it comes down to it yet the thought of Luffy on a space ship is weird. Fighting in a space suit? Plus, then you wonder if he becomes a Space Pirate to explore "the final frontier".
Well, what was hinted in Enel's covery story was about civilizations/inhabitants of the moon, but did we see space monsters there? Because that's another concept totally different. Like you said, the existence of space monsters means we have the possibilities of seeing an adventure through the universe, not limited to only One Piece Earth's moons. Which would be another manga at that point.
I wouldn't like it, at all.