One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
Don't tell me Shaka is going to forget to disable the magnetic restraint from the strawhats while the CP0 agents wreck the place and kill their main body. I feel like Lucci, Kaku and Stussy will become allies after they get beat up this arc.

Vegapunk should mix some Lunarian DNA to his 6 clones seeing Atlas, their fighter, got destroyed easily and almost die this chapter.
CP0 aren't using those outfits from the Egghead Island and they don't wear metal shoes so why would the magnetic restraint work on them:kayneshrug:

Lucci must have improved his arsenal over the time skip, otherwise Rokuougan wouldn't be his opening gambit
Yeah I think he got now variations of Rokuougan, like with other rokushiki techs. However I see this arc similar to Zou, as Jack invading it, Straw hats just went out of a fullblowm fighting arc, unsure how this will resplve however with Luffy/Jinbei/Chopper meeting those three.

Yeah I think he got now variations of Rokuougan, like with other rokushiki techs. However I see this arc similar to Zou, as Jack invading it, Straw hats just went out of a fullblowm fighting arc, unsure how this will resplve however with Luffy/Jinbei/Chopper meeting those three.
I liked the theory from the spoiler thread (by @Monkey D Theories I think) where he says S-Bear will send Luffy to the Marine base nearby thus connecting Luffy to the Koby plot too through Helmeppo

CP0 aren't using those outfits from the Egghead Island and they don't wear metal shoes so why would the magnetic restraint work on them:kayneshrug:
I mean removing the restraints of the SHs with those shoes, who's currently planted on the control room with Shaka. Hopefully, that won't be the reason why the main body and the rest of Vegapunks will be left defenseless, when he forgets to free them cause he's busy with something, or still decide not to free them due to pirate trust issues.