One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
Could work too. I have doubts Luffy is gonna help Koby tho, he got his own journey
Koby is his friend, so I think he would try to help him if he knew about it.

But the question is, when would he do it? :choppawhat:

I’d probably rather see Luffy encounter Blackbeard some other way, like at Elbaf which is what many people think could happen.

This could also connect the DF lore expansion through Blackbeard and Vegapunk, like how he’s able to have more than one DF and stuff. This is why I think we’ll go to Elbaf next.

I like Koby’s character but I’m not incredibly interested in him, so I’d be fine with not seeing him for a little while inbetween.

G

Gorosei Informer

@Pot Goblin You didn't get this from me but Oda just sent me this in a game I'm playing and said its a hint for next chapter!:

The game is called Donut County and you control a hole that gets bigger as it swallows objects (oh my) and you have to clear the level of all objects to continue. The large carrot is actually where the hole is, its stuck in the hole (step-rabbit I'm stuck) and I'm assuming you have to let the rabbit out via that rock ramp or so? Lure it out? I just started playing it and I'm a few levels in anyway.

It's a very chill, cosy, quaint sort of game, quite funny and fun too. A lot like Katamari Damacy but in 2D and much better to play than that, control wise.

But yeah anyway, enjoy your free "hint" for the next chapter!

:cheers::beanmean:

*Disclaimer - Not an actual hint of course*

He will be jailmates with Coby next time we see him lol
Post automatically merged:

The island that the SHs will take Vegapunk is Elbaph. Kidd will be there. Saul is the burn scar man. Vegapunk will heal Killers SMILE sickness. :kata:
And then we’ll go back to Wano, cure everyone there, Greenbull attacks again and Yamato joins?

Or we’ll just skip that entirely and Vegapunk will go there by himself. :kobeha:

I hope Oda gonna explains how Zoan fruit and their Awakening works with Rob Lucci and Kaku. He missed that opportunity with the Beast Pirates which is a shame. Somehow, I don't think we're going to see Luffy vs Lucci rematch in here in egghead.

Vegapunk will heal Killers SMILE sickness. :kata:
or got really angry at Caesar's sloppy work and then fixed it and make it work. Not as a smile fruit but as the real deal

This confrontation is very suspicious - we have the whole Luffy crew, Vegapunk's group, Sentomaru with god knows who (S shark etc), the original Kuma who probably teleported here, --- and cp0 along with a bunch of foders has oppose them all ?!?!?

Like WHAT - HOW ?

I'm telling you THIS IS SUS.

:noo::snoopy::crazwhat::quest::jay-he:fleetwat:shame:
I can just see something happening that will prevent Luffy and them from doing something, somehow. Whether it’s attacking CP0 or being sent to other places again. I don’t think Kuma will split them up again though, and if they did it probably wouldn’t be for very long.

They probably could’ve gotten back together almost immediately but chose to wait 2 years so they could become much stronger by then.

I like the idea of another timeskip, but that probably won’t happen until EoS. I don’t see how Oda could make it work before then.

I still think about this from time to time though…

G

Gorosei Informer

Hypnosus confirmed then! @Nekomasussy

Post automatically merged:

Why does this have so much meme potential?:

I had to resist making digs at OP with this lol.

Also this thead is more dead than Vegapunk will be at this rate lol. (Implying Vega won't die too basically.)

Last edited by a moderator:

==========================

"One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius’ Dream
READ THE CHAPTER HERE
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5551/one-piece-chapter-1068?2022-12-026608

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus. Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com
@Monster Luffy

One Piece Chapter 1067 spoilers thread discussion did not even reach 170 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction." :parkcry:

And now One Piece Chapter 1068 spoilers thread did not even reach 150 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction" and one of his most famous opponents. :fuah:

How are we Luffybros going to cope now? :pepecry:

It can't be that people are simply tired of Luffy despite Lolda's best efforts, can it? Please tell me it can't. :pepemy:

@Monster Luffy

One Piece Chapter 1067 spoilers thread discussion did not even reach 170 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction." :parkcry:

And now One Piece Chapter 1068 spoilers thread did not even reach 150 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction" and one of his most famous opponents. :fuah:

How are we Luffybros going to cope now? :pepecry:

It can't be that people are simply tired of Luffy despite Lolda's best efforts, can it? Please tell me it can't. :pepemy:
It's just that there's not an extreme amount of Powerscaling in it. Sanji literally just kicked a cyborg child and mfs were busting nuts and had to get it to hundreds of pages. It's all about the powerscaling on this forum. Mfs can't live without it.