One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
still waiting for these mfs to pull up
Oda really thought he could just avoid showing these characters for ever too :gokulaugh::milaugh:
Idk if you can consider a halfway covered face a retcon, but this was probably before Oda 100% finalized the designs, but had a general idea as to what they should look like. Big Mom isn’t wearing her pirate hat here, while Kaido doesn’t seem to have a mustache, unless it’s being covered by Garp’s cape? How convenient… :milaugh:

I don’t know what’s next to his head though. Is that supposed to be the collar of a jacket, a cape or hair?? :kaidowhat:

I like seeing early stuff like this. I want to see more!! :lumazed:

Well, what was hinted in Enel's covery story was about civilizations/inhabitants of the moon, but did we see space monsters there? Because that's another concept totally different. Like you said, the existence of space monsters means we have the possibilities of seeing an adventure through the universe, not limited to only One Piece Earth's moons. Which would be another manga at that point.
I wouldn't like it, at all.
Gosh. I am ABSOLUTELY NOT. Joining for a "One Piece: Universe" manga. I do not have that many years of life to sacrifice!
Post automatically merged:

Idk if you can consider a halfway covered face a retcon, but this was probably before Oda 100% finalized the designs, but had a general idea as to what they should look like. Big Mom isn’t wearing her pirate hat here, while Kaido doesn’t seem to have a mustache, unless it’s being covered by Garp’s cape? How convenient… :milaugh:

I don’t know what’s next to his head though. Is that supposed to be the collar of a jacket, a cape or hair?? :kaidowhat:

One Piece: Next Generations

Vice Admiral Coby describes to an up and coming yet uninformed pirate whom he shares friendly terms with the "Four Emperors" of the New World. And Luffy and Buggy's shaded faces show up there! :D

Well, what was hinted in Enel's covery story was about civilizations/inhabitants of the moon, but did we see space monsters there? Because that's another concept totally different. Like you said, the existence of space monsters means we have the possibilities of seeing an adventure through the universe, not limited to only One Piece Earth's moons. Which would be another manga at that point.
I wouldn't like it, at all.
Oda… :catsweat:

Like, I kind of want this because I don’t want One Piece as a whole to end, but it’s taken 20+ YEARS!!!

How long does he expect to be alive?! :parkcry:

Gosh. I am ABSOLUTELY NOT. Joining for a "One Piece: Universe" manga. I do not have that many years of life to sacrifice!
Post automatically merged:

One Piece: Next Generations

Vice Admiral Coby describes to an up and coming yet uninformed pirate whom he shares friendly terms with the "Four Emperors" of the New World. And Luffy and Buggy's shaded faces show up there! :D
Chapter or image?!

It seems Sabo could’ve very well been a character as far back as Chapter 98-99! Dragon was in Loguetown at the time, so this makes perfect sense!!!

Probably one of the most insane foreshadowing in One Piece. A little over a DECADE (Chapter 98 - July 26, 1999) before Sabo was revealed in the ASL flashback in Chapter 583 (May 10, 2010).

Apparently Sabo was being worshipped in Loguetown of all places after what happened during the Reverie!

I don’t see how this could be a coincidence, but if it is then it’s a darn good one. :cheers:

Like the other guy said, this could be him having bad memory from being old mixed with their designs when they were young and "fought" Garp.

Like the other guy said, this could be him having bad memory from being old mixed with their designs when they were young and "fought" Garp.
How many years ago would that have been? She’s apparently 42 (26 years before present) in this image :usoprice:

The design shown in Garp‘s panel is obviously based on her age at 66 (68 now, but still the same).