One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
waiting for Kuma to split SHs again
Kuma sends the Straw Hats to their hometowns, which are under attack. The WG has found all of their original homes, and plans to kidnap/attack the Straw Hat's loved ones.

Luffy: Goa Kingdom. Luffy fights with Garp to protect his home island.
Zoro: Wano. ZKK baby.
Sanji: Germa 66 (LOL). Judge realizes Sanji has become the perfect soldier.
Usopp: Syrup Village. Usopp gains CoC.
Nami: Elbaf/the Moon/Mary Geoise, IDK, only guesses here. Vira?
Robin: Elbaf, since it has the remaining Will of Ohara in the texts. Fights with Saul.
Chopper: Drum Kingdom (Wapol is invading, too, maybe, and Chopper kicks his ass?)
Franky: Water 7. The rest of the OG CP9 is attacking the city of water, and only the Franky family and Galley La can fight them off.
Brook: Who the fucks knows.
Jinbei: Fishman Island. JKC: Jinbei Kills Charlos, let's make it happen, WHOOOOOO!
Post automatically merged:

Mid piece, don't know where the hell this is going, there is no way CP0 can do anything to Luffy's crew and even more with the seraphims :kayneshrug:
Oda is setting up the Blackbeard Pirates to invade as a 5th force.

In Egghead, we have:
1. Straw Hat Pirates (w/ Bonney tagging along)
2. Vegapunks
3. Marines (G14 is close enough to be considered relevant)
4. CP0

Blackbeard is currently fighting Law, with a good deal of his crew somewhere else. Who encountered the Seraphim first? Blackbeard. Who is obsessed with Ancient History, like the Lunarians? Blackbeard.

If Blackbeard realizes Vegapunk is this close to uncovering ancient secrets/technology, he'll want to kidnap him.

I could see the OG Vegapunk getting kidnapped while the rest are left behind/some are killed.

Last edited:
I

Impact_Dial

Kuma sends the Straw Hats to their hometowns, which are under attack. The WG has found all of their original homes, and plans to kidnap/attack the Straw Hat's loved ones.

Luffy: Goa Kingdom. Luffy fights with Garp to protect his home island.
Zoro: Wano. ZKK baby.
Sanji: Germa 66 (LOL). Judge realizes Sanji has become the perfect soldier.
Usopp: Syrup Village. Usopp gains CoC.
Nami: Elbaf/the Moon/Mary Geoise, IDK, only guesses here. Vira?
Robin: Elbaf, since it has the remaining Will of Ohara in the texts. Fights with Saul.
Chopper: Drum Kingdom (Wapol is invading, too, maybe, and Chopper kicks his ass?)
Franky: Water 7. The rest of the OG CP9 is attacking the city of water, and only the Franky family and Galley La can fight them off.
Brook: Who the fucks knows.
Jinbei: Fishman Island. JKC: Jinbei Kills Charlos, let's make it happen, WHOOOOOO!

Oda is setting up the Blackbeard Pirates to invade as a 5th force.

In Egghead, we have:
1. Straw Hat Pirates (w/ Bonney tagging along)
2. Vegapunks
3. Marines (G14 is close enough to be considered relevant)
4. CP0

Blackbeard is currently fighting Law, with a good deal of his crew somewhere else. Who encountered the Seraphim first? Blackbeard. Who is obsessed with Ancient History, like the Lunarians? Blackbeard.

If Blackbeard realizes Vegapunk is this close to uncovering ancient secrets/technology, he'll want to kidnap him.

I could see the OG Vegapunk getting kidnapped while the rest are left behind/some are killed.
:kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

It got removed :noo:

I don’t really care lol

Where the fuck is Smoker smh
On a "top secret internal investigation" after rumours that Kizaru and Aramaki are "rapidly producing weeds for unknown purposes,". Rumours are Sengoku is involved too.

(Some spoilers for Breaking Bad: )

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

You mean 100%.
Even the characters that die keep influence the story (Ace, Pedro, Newgaten etc)
They can't just stay dead smh
Lmao true. And yet people made fun of Fairy Tail for this shit! I'm honestly surprised Pedro and Oden haven't actually reappeared directly yet! Roger too even but that could happen at Laugh Tale! Since the WG had his body too, Seraphim Roger could happen?

Seems like Oda has been abusing the Dragon Balls hard for One Piece hahaha! (Kaido really hates this)

:denzimote::eeke::kobeha::jay-he:

Decent chapter but the pacing could use some work

This whole chapter could've been like half of it's current size lol

Hopefully things speed up a bit so we get to Elbaf faster
Oda could’ve stretched Egghead further and made us wait 10 more chapters to see Lucci and Luffy meet again:strawhatock:

He was a bit more generous this time, but I have a feeling it’s only because this is probably going to be a mini arc :endthis: