Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda has to backtrack the luffy glurping he did in wano to bring stakes up again in the story .
am sure in his mind bringing lucci back should get fans excited for the probable villain of the arc
but people here think he's a walkover .

after wano tbh realistically even a yonko (without their full crew) could stroll up on the straw hat crew and it wouldn't feel threatening. Greenbull came in and I knew he would do fuck all . its a shame.
No stakes, No excitement
But it is too late for that. He decided in Wano to make Luffy Yonko level. From a writing stand point, to completely backtrack on that 1000+ chapters into your story doesn't make sense. Oda needs to wrap up the story. Let Luffy one shot Lucci and then have Luffy fight blackbeard next arc, then Imu after because right now all stacks are gone no matter the opponent with the exception of BB, Imu and Akainu.

But it is too late for that. He decided in Wano to make Luffy Yonko level. From a writing stand point, to completely backtrack on that 1000+ chapters into your story doesn't make sense. Oda needs to wrap up the story. Let Luffy one shot Lucci and then have Luffy fight blackbeard next arc, then Imu after because right now all stacks are gone no matter the opponent with the exception of BB, Imu and Akainu.
am disappointed in you tbh lee
thought you knew oda better.

if you think luffy will actually look yonko level you are in for a ride.
its a shame kaido's legacy would be tainted due to luffy's incoming shortcomings.
should have never said luffy could fight on par with him.

Can anyone tell me wtf this free energy Oda is talking about? Did I miss something? Or is this Oda creating shit out his ass again?
Vegapunk last chapter mentioned the power source of the robot that attacked marijoa and how he couldn't recreate it back then.
From what i get from these spoilers now is that he's vey close to figuring out how to make it, which is why the goverment wants to kill him now, and his dream would be to share it with the whole world.

am disappointed in you tbh lee
thought you knew oda better.

if you think luffy will actually look yonko level you are in for a ride.
its a shame kaido's legacy would be tainted due to luffy's incoming shortcomings.
should have never said luffy could fight on par with him.

No I am agreeing with you that is what Oda is going to do which is why it doesn't make any sense from a writing stand point. Oda power scaling pre WCI was fairly consistent but ever since WCI it has been a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.