Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey TheModernCenturion, can you change my username please?

Kinda relatable and ironic as Solis was pointing out recently that me and @CoC: Color of Clowns are pretty similar buy we have our differences as in CoC is a lot more chill and funnier than me lmao.

I swear these guys are gonna give you PTSDD though, Post Traumatic Solis Designation Disorder lol.
I think I already do :parkcry:

Oda will give CP0 some ability that is really hax, but not necessarily that strong, in order for them to pose a threat. Basically what every minor villain has (Foxy, Caesar, etc)

The most likely choice will be that it will be some form of super speed. Advanced Soru combined with Zoan awakening.

This would allow them to avoid direct combat with Luffy or Zoro and create tension by targeting Robin, Bonney, and Vegapunk, who would be helpless against such a technique(Robin could nab Cavendish, but that won’t work on an experienced haki user that can negate DFs)
Yeah I like the idea. I also think that Bonney might get in trouble if S-bear acts up. This might also create a certain situation.

And for the powerlevels. CoC is just an AP booster roughly said. If big nosed hybrid Kaido is anything to go by, it might be that awakening gives them stats to a level where they are just becoming so strong, that they atleast can tango with CoC using base Luffy in power and where they replicate, similar to what you just said, Thunder Bagua speeds. Yamato could do it aswell.
I mean everytime Kaido used that form, he got an attack name change and it was paired up with Boundman using a CoC infused KKG afterall, whereas his normal hybrid mode was paired up against base/Roc Luffy.

It might have lowkey been an equal power boost to Kaido using his CoC.

Yeah I like the idea. I also think that Bonney might get in trouble if S-bear acts up. This might also create a certain situation.

And for the powerlevels. CoC is just an AP booster roughly said. If big nosed hybrid Kaido is anything to go by, it might be that awakening gives them stats to a level where they are just becoming so strong, that they atleast can tango with CoC using base Luffy in power and where they replicate, similar to what you just said, Thunder Bagua speeds. Yamato could do it aswell.
I mean everytime Kaido used that form, he got an attack name change and it was paired up with Boundman using a CoC infused KKG afterall, whereas his normal hybrid mode was paired up against base/Roc Luffy.

It might have lowkey been an equal power boost to Kaido using his CoC.
If Bonney almost gets herself killed again I’m gonna get so mad at her :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.