Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I don't think so, even if they know it may not be much. Government is willing to kill anyone who is getting close to information regarding the void century even the people that are working for them or allied with them. For example, they killed Nefaratari Cobra even though he is an ally of the government.
idk, since Garp is pretty high up in the ranks and basically does whatever he wants I feel like he has to have a little bit of an idea of what went down, at least I think he knows about Joyboy. Obviously not the whole history but still something, his involvement in God Valley is also still mysterious since he hates the CD’s too, so I just feel like everything is connected

Nice to see more of Rob Lucci remaining a threat. Dude's had 2 years to improve after that loss to Luffy and considering all the hype his potential got, including from Who's Who, him defeating Atlas isn't too surprising. Cool that Rokuogan is used again.

I like Lucci and wanted to see more from him but if he actually fights Luffy, it shouldn't take long unless Luffy jobs. Gear 2/3 and his internal destruction haki should be formidable enough at this point cause I don't see Lucci lasting against Conqueror's imbuing Gear 4.

Perhaps Jimbei will face Lucci though, it would hype Lucci up quite a bit and Jimbei doesn't lose anything.

sentomaru is vegapunk’s bodyguard, so it makes sense he’s on the island. let’s see how things will evolve: sentomaru is directly under kizaru who’s an admiral and probably knows about the WG decision about vegapunk. at the same time, oda has portrayed sentomaru in such a way that he’s not a betrayer.
It would be cool to see sentomaru sort of “betraying” vegapunk just to capture strawhats. It also makes sense that shaka, who impersonates the logic, gives control of the seraphims to his bodyguard, eithout considering that vegapunk stella wants to escape with pirates. Let’s see
Post automatically merged:

personally, i’d love a free-for-all fight between cp0, marines/seraphims/pirates

Nice to see more of Rob Lucci remaining a threat. Dude's had 2 years to improve after that loss to Luffy and considering all the hype his potential got, including from Who's Who, him defeating Atlas isn't too surprising. Cool that Rokuogan is used again.

I like Lucci and wanted to see more from him but if he actually fights Luffy, it shouldn't take long unless Luffy jobs. Gear 2/3 and his internal destruction haki should be formidable enough at this point cause I don't see Lucci lasting against Conqueror's imbuing Gear 4.

Perhaps Jimbei will face Lucci though, it would hype Lucci up quite a bit and Jimbei doesn't lose anything.
Jinbei vs Lucci would give us a rather clear understanding of his level. I guess it would be a skirmish with Lucci coming out on top.

-Of the Shichibukai we saw fight Lucci was stronger than Crocodile and Moriah pre timeskip. Unclear regarding Kuma and Boa.

- Jinbei beat Who's Who mid diff. By putting him against Lucci we will understand the levels. I guess Jinbei will start sweating when he understands the difference.

- Jinbei drew with Ace, handled Moriah, got a top position by Big Mom, almost equal bounty to Zoro and handled Wadatsumi with Sanji. I'd put him at YC 1.5 below all YC1 but above all YC2. This would put Lucci at a level between Yonko and YC1 which is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.