Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

That isn't how writing works buddy. This a story, you need to develop plots and plant the seeds, not just hide everything til the end. That is shit writing.
Just proves hes improvising and doesnt plan out everything like his angels/worshippers keep insisting he does.

They think the entire story has been meticulously planned out from the beginning and all part of his keikaku, even when Oda himself has admitted OP was only meant to be 5 years long and a LOT of storylines, characters and such were never planned and were last minute implentations based on suggestions from editors and such.

They really cannot see the forest for the trees, Oda writing is like this honestly:

Post automatically merged:

Too bad Lucci didn't encounter Jinbe because if it happened, Jinbe would have already destroyed the two cat brothers.
Until the real cat brothers show up and wreck Jinbei lmao:

Just proves hes improvising and doesnt plan out everything like his angels/worshippers keep insisting he does.

They think the entire story has been meticulously planned out from the beginning and all part of his keikaku, even when Oda himself has admitted OP was only meant to be 5 years long and a LOT of storylines, characters and such were never planned and were last minute implentations based on suggestions from editors and such.

They really cannot see the forest for the trees, Oda writing is like this honestly:

Not really, Oda can never hope to be as good at improvising as Gromit.

Lmao that video is a good example of Oda writing.

The double standards of the clowns in this thread are funny as fuck

Lucci lost to gear 2/3 Luffy while Crocodile lost to pre gears Luffy and nothing more embarrassing than that, meanwhile Crocodile’s bounty is almost two times higher than most YC1 characters introduced LMAO
There's more to Crocodile's bounty than just power tho (which likely got stronger, same as Lucci).

A former warlord, cunningness, schemes all that adding to his threat level overall and therefore his bountt.

Look at the upgraded summary we got. Summaries like that it's basically the most important parts of the chapter.

The only thing left out is from which angle big boi Lucci attacked the defenseless research bot:lusalty:
mfw people wank Lucci like he didn't have to use his strongest technique on what is essentially a cyborg child ( they'll still wank him and call him Commander level even though real Commanders won't have to go all out on a child )

@Warchief Sanji D Goat you don't need to like every comment lil bro, just enjoy the chapter and discuss it with us. I don't need all these pings :kata:

mfw people wank Lucci like he didn't have to use his strongest technique on what is essentially a cyborg child ( they'll still wank him and call him Commander level even though real Commanders won't have to go all out on a child )

@Warchief Sanji D Goat you don't need to like every comment lil bro, just enjoy the chapter and discuss it with us. I don't need all these pings :kata:
I don't really care about Lucci but, DJ was once also Sanji's strongest move.

Lucci might have stronger moves now.

waaa waaa bonny dislike bug and not ugly like me so this bad writing and evil because if character show weakeness of any sort instead of being self insert to me it must be because she princess

Oda iss shameless because woman not muscular femcel self insert to me and not do what reader like. Reader me me the wooorld

If you disagree you defend bad thing and denials and no self awareness mommy help.
Translation, you project your insecurity on a character, and since no one else is allowed to disagree, then Oda is not doing what the readers want (even tho the arc is tracking fine and popular everywhere other than some femcels with insecurity and repression issues shidding their panties on a few communities) and "some people defend anything no matter what" and "denial" and "lacking self awareness" and anything else to cope that your seething over the manga is not agreed by everyone else

cause guess acceptng not being in charge of a consensus, that ya cant cancel some japanese artist for not pleasing a tumblreena's idea of writing or being p.c. or even grasping that people are allowed to like a manga without your permision would take having more than two braincells

Status
Not open for further replies.