Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci is in no hurry
Cool, doesn't tie in to him being a weak bitch.
Kaido was hype before wano but with all the info we currently got he's a big fraud know this and see peace
All he needed was a solid backstory and we got a rather meh one. Needs a little expansion. Like, what's his DRIVE? Where's the MOTIVATION?
I know this will probably unfold during a Rocks flashback but I'm just curious.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Cool, doesn't tie in to him being a weak bitch.

All he needed was a solid backstory and we got a rather meh one. Needs a little expansion. Like, what's his DRIVE? Where's the MOTIVATION?
I know this will probably unfold during a Rocks flashback but I'm just curious.
Rocks flashback will be about xebec, roger and wb. Kaido won't have any relevance if he hasn't had in his own arc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It seems there is only one thing that keeps the OP fandom alive - the fandom wars.
Whether people like it or not, it is time to admit that only an X vs Y chapter gains lots of traffic.
Whether it is Luffy vs Zoro, Shanks vs Mihawk or Yonko vs Admiral, that's the golden goose.

You can throw in Sanjibros as well since they dont need much to get ecstatic.
Even when people fight over Lucci's power level, the discussion is sub-200 pages...
Lore chapters are also dead. Or this is just Wano's side-effects? :feelsokeman:

Lucci is a far more complex character than Kaido if that‘s what you mean.
Complexity doesn’t always signify a better character, but then again Kaido was handled terribly even as a brute.
Lucci aint complex. He's a one dimensional villain. However that doesn't mean he is a bad villain, you can be a good villain without being complex same goes the other way

Status
Not open for further replies.