Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Impact_Dial

One deep breath then coo breath of all things sense slice with adv coc shi shi son son with koh asura is enough to drop him from crossing into egg head and drown him . First admiral death big news morgans will publish immediately.. don't worry
Even if Kizaru crosses from there, it's more likely that Kizaru ignores him and joins the actual battle while Zoro defends the Sunny from his subordinates

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda decides to shade greenbull sword the same way he shades coa for giggles
Yes, that's what that clown does all the time.
He incites the fandom wars all the time lmao, why are we acting like it's something new?

Yet that information on Roger's sword being called Ace only came from a vivre card and not even the manga. By your own criteria that information should have be released as as soon Roger was introduced
And all that while, we had glue sniffers & crayon eaters inventing all sort of bullshit to classify Roger as something other than a Swordsman.
For a while, he was "Air Bar Man", then he also fell under the "Haki man" category. Just look around Worstgen lmao.
Funny thing is, you don't even that for Greenbull lmao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One deep breath then coo breath of all things sense slice with adv coc shi shi son son with koh asura is enough to drop him from crossing into egg head and drown him . First admiral death big news morgans will publish immediately.. don't worry
i dont get this guy one minute he's downplaying zoro now he's talking about him one shotting an admiral

now you're not making any sense
No, you actually aren't. You said Awakening is Awakening. If all powers are of equal level by default there's absolutely no difference for Haki as well.

The point you made from the beginning was nonsensical. Ofc Lucci's basic Zoan awakening isn't comparable to a Top Tier Logia awakening since in canon a Logia class is off a higher level than a Zoan class.

Yes, that's what that clown does all the time.
He incites the fandom wars all the time lmao, why are we acting like it's something new?

And all that while, we had glue sniffers & crayon eaters inventing all sort of bullshit to classify Roger as something other than a Swordsman.
For a while, he was "Air Bar Man", then he also fell under the "Haki man" category. Just look around Worstgen lmao.
Funny thing is, you don't even that for Greenbull lmao.
Ironic you trying to make fun of the haki man when you deny something shown on panel with greenbull black blade

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, you actually aren't. You said Awakening is Awakening. If all powers are of equal level by default there's absolutely no difference for Haki as well.

The point you made from the beginning was nonsensical. Ofc Lucci's basic Zoan awakening isn't comparable to a Top Tier Logia awakening since in canon a Logia class is off a higher level than a Zoan class.
so i said awakening and not all powers

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I hope Oda actually thinks for once and he makes him arrive from Zoro's direction.

Then my scenario about other Straw Hats joining and Kizaru retreating might come true, although I learned that with such takes there is a risk cause it's "too obvious".

Kuzan and Shiryu are nowhere to be seen during Blackbeard vs Law, what if they are going to Egghead too?
I mean, Zoro could hold Kizaru off for a bit but he’d be defeated unless Luffy arrives to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.