Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way in hell would luffy be able to match and beat Kaido last attack without gear 5. ( any other attack before gear 5 to small )
Even using haki it was the the physical size of the attack when it hit Kaido that knock him to the core of the island .
Eh I don't think fists physical size matters lol..its the size of your Haki output.

Zoro created an Island sized barrier to fully stop Hakai from proceeding for a little bit with tiny ass swords.

Likes of Mihawk Gol D Roger Shanks Rayleigh should be able to do a lot more.

And it doesn't just apply to swordsmen. Prime Garp has nothing but his fists and I would still bet prime Garp's strongest punch should be able to overpower Blazing Bagua Dragon and defeat Kaido.

It's pretty impressive tho. The fact that you are limited only by what you can think of makes it super versatile and unpredictable. Lucci will have a hard time just landing a blow on him.
It cool to see that luffy now doing what kat and don was doing even if it without haki .
Which is using the environment to attack , did not dothat vs kaido .

Caesar, standing on a stool to reach Vegapunk's secret science closet. Accidentally knocks over a vial full of explosive liquid, BOOM!

Vegapunk comes in, and Caesar shouts, "Uh, it as Judge! IT WAS ALL JUDGE'S FAULT!"

Queen is in the background dancing.
Okay but seriously, I am excited to see like preteen Caesar, mid 20s judge, and queen.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Nice blanket statement based on nothing but headcanon.
Luffy got hit full force by a blast breath the size of an island and it did literally nothing to him but make him soot covered like a cartoon and then he just ran on the air creating flames of his own. King's magma is not doing shit. And Luffy was able to block Kaido's wind slashes with haki, when he got cut on his arm he didn't have haki up. King is not doing shit to him, that normal punch that Luffy did to Kaido that stretched his head out would probably kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.