Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Okay but seriously, I am excited to see like preteen Caesar, mid 20s judge, and queen.
It's such a weird ass group, I'd love to see a MADS spinoff Manga someday in the far future.

You just know Caesar was getting picked on all the time by Queen and Judge. Actually, Caesar's personality makes a lot more sense, when you think of that.

Eh I don't think fists physical size matters lol..its the size of your Haki output.

Zoro created an Island sized barrier to fully stop Hakai from proceeding for a little bit with tiny ass swords.

Likes of Mihawk Gol D Roger Shanks Rayleigh should be able to do a lot more.

And it doesn't just apply to swordsmen. Prime Garp has nothing but his fists and I would still bet prime Garp's strongest punch should be able to overpower Blazing Bagua Dragon and defeat Kaido.
For luffy his attack always depend on his DF and we talking pre haki with gear 2 and 3 .
Even with something like gear 4 when he beat don it was with haki and DF .
Haki is a factor but luffy DF will also be a huge factor in his speed , AP , AoE , defence etc etc .
With is why he get Gear 5 , Oda will never change how important his DF is to him in every way even with haki .

Pretty weird that the Navy knew about CP0's objective yet Akainu still hated that they're losing combat strength if he switched sides. Isn't that obvious when you kill him?
I think the objective is to kill him and TAKE over his combat strength (aka tech, sera, etc)

Kaku explained the order of command over Seraphims: gorosei > vegapunk > sentomaru > cp0

obviously gorosei wont interfere, so if they kill vegapunk and sentomaru, that means all seraphims will answer to cp0, and thats way better for akainu than all of them switching sides against them

Status
Not open for further replies.