Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda is continuously sacrificing continuity and logic. I know it's a shonen manga but there are shonen mangas that approach stuff seriously when it matters and don't goof down developed characters/powers into atoms.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Aknolagon @SakazOuki @L55

I really don't want to imagine the mediocrity and stupidy that will take place during the final war or final 1 vs 1s.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda is continuously sacrificing continuity and logic. I know it's a shonen manga but there are shonen mangas that approach stuff seriously when it matters and don't goof down developed characters/powers into atoms.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Aknolagon @SakazOuki @L55

I really don't want to imagine the mediocrity and stupidy that will take place during the final war or final 1 vs 1s.
I agree but what are you referring to? Lol

Nobody genuinely imagines though, Lucci would be such a bitch he wants to leave the island scared by Luffy.
I'll wait for the full summary before I judge him.

Its not in character for him to back down like a bitch, I could see it if he's not acknowledging Luffy and his strength then goes back to train or something.

So that put Lucci low top tier, right? We were searching for you actually deluded fans.

And marco and king play with that little kitty. Imagine the right hands of WB and Kaido, an ancient and mythical zoan loosing that a preskip random zoan lmao!

Don't know about the 90% but for sure Lucci got humiliated like a deadass donkey lol!
The fruit doesn't really matter that much, its the user behind it.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Luffy needs start killing these fucking retards like lucci so they don’t come back and waste panel time in the future with fake hype bullshit. You trained 2 years to get neg diff but got 10 chapters of hype before hand
:snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.