Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think gear 5 for Lucci is too much but tom and jerry thing fits right there cuz Nika can modulate his sixe to look like Jerry while Lucci being a cat is like Tom. If this is true, my childhood has been revisited. :noo:
Post automatically merged:

Nope.
I don't understand why Ledon is like this. He comes in, posts a condescending emoji, and dips into his man cave to jerk off to our anxiety filled comments as we wonder what's real and what isn't.

Think about it, his redhawk catching fire and lightning the floor on fire from running on punk hazard only happen because he believes it's possible, that's how all his gears worked because he believed which is the true power of the nika fruit. Now that it is awakened he can just do whatever without having to come up with a reason why it works, just like how he didn't have to inflate himself to get big against kaido he just got big because he wanted to.
Pure facts

Really digging the we are fighting a Yonko, we need reinforcements thing from Kaku. Also puts to bed some of the retard shit of power scaling reintroduced pre TS characters to above YCs etc.

Hopefully Oda doesn't fuck this up and make SHs fight another Yonko crew before the end (unless the crew is hyped to be the strongest ever). They have already beaten one. They are the strongest or on par with the strongest crews.

If Lucci has a redemption arc as a Straw hat where he reflects on his actions in life and his needless bloodlust and comes out a better man, he would 100 percent be the strawhat with the most depth. plus the crew would get a character with a Law personality type without having Law in it.

think people think:moonwalk:

Really digging the we are fighting a Yonko, we need reinforcements thing from Kaku. Also puts to bed some of the retard shit of power scaling reintroduced pre TS characters to above YCs etc.

Hopefully Oda doesn't fuck this up and make SHs fight another Yonko crew before the end (unless the crew is hyped to be the strongest ever). They have already beaten one. They are the strongest or on par with the strongest crews.
bb's crew will the the next and last one I guess

@lee33 In case you didn't see it since you claimed Objectivity is not based in facts here is the definition of Objective again.

not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Your trashing of oda is 100% based off your personal feelings towards the story.
We are discussing it in the context of writing. By "objective metric" the context we are discussing it in are about rules and definitions. Not facts. Foreshadowing rules aren't fact. Following the premise, body and conclusion structure aren't facts. You do know what context is right? Or are you going to continue to play the semantics game?

Oda has ruined all Luffy's fights going forward if it's gonna be pure looney tunes.
People are speculating why Luffy used G5, some say it's because it's just a normal use of a zoan fruit, some say that it's because he wanted to toy with Lucci, some say that it's because Lucci required G5 to be treaten like this.
Truth is Oda just wants to do this Looney Tunes crap with Luffy :josad:
I thought with times it might become a bit more serious but doesn't seem to be the case

Lucci is a Leopard zoan huh.... interesting cause someone else who was basically a strawhat also wore leopard print, I wonder who that was? Yea u guessed it Law was foreshadowing that Lucci would join the crew all along.:smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.