Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances that Kuma is going to sacrifice himself to save everyone (including his daughter Bonney of course) from Kizaru letting them escape from Egghead?
That, or Kizaru is gonna get wrecked by the SH reducing the Admirals to 3 lmao

cry,an admiral got negged with a look through coc
Dunno for what i should cry over but ok. Law and Kid used Awakening to defeat BM and Luffy used Awakening to defeat Kaido.

Even if we say Luffy defeated Kaido using CoC only (which isn't true) one of the Yonkou was defeated through Awakening only while the other was defeated with 50% using Awakening.

Just facts.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oooooooooh. Kizaru is finally showing up!
I hope Oda actually thinks for once and he makes him arrive from Zoro's direction.

Then my scenario about other Straw Hats joining and Kizaru retreating might come true, although I learned that with such takes there is a risk cause it's "too obvious".

Kuzan and Shiryu are nowhere to be seen during Blackbeard vs Law, what if they are going to Egghead too?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
well hes the #1 swordsman so its important to highlight his sword outright
Yes because in character introductions Oda highlights their most powerful abilities/reasons for their hype.
For Whitebeard, it was the Gura Gura & title.
For Kaidou, it was his toughness & title.
For Mihawk, it's his Black Blade & title.
For Shanks, it's his CoC.
For all the Admirals? It's their powerful Devil Fruits.
Just like how for Ryukogyu, it's his extremely powerful Logia which was highlighted again & again.

well yeah because its not greenbulls time yet, you cant expect all of his arsenal to be revealed outright

that sword is there for a reason and it was black for a reason and it didn't have a sheath for a reason
And that reason is to bait everyone to talk about it lol. That's how Oda's been peddling this manga for a while.

There's still zero panels/statements/confirmation that it's a Kokuto btw.
And it isn't even some random island that Ryukogyu pulled up onto... the man came to the motherfucking Land of Swordsman, where they literally worshipped Ryuma in the form of his Black Blade yet not a single word was mentioned as he walked through the land wearing a similar blade? Hell nah.

I hope Oda actually thinks for once and he makes him arrive from Zoro's direction.

Then my scenario about other Straw Hats joining and Kizaru retreating might come true, although I learned that with such takes there is a risk cause it's "too obvious".

Kuzan and Shiryu are nowhere to be seen during Blackbeard vs Law, what if they are going to Egghead too?
I think Zoro and Kizaru won't meet at first. Kizaru will face off with Luffy while CP0 gains control over the Seraphims putting the crew in a dangerous situation. Some may get captured as Zoro teased and then he'll come in.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Dunno for what i should cry over but ok. Law and Kid used Awakening to defeat BM and Luffy used Awakening to defeat Kaido.

Even if we say Luffy defeated Kaido using CoC only (which isn't true) one of the Yonkou was defeated through Awakening only while the other was defeated with 50% using Awakening.

Just facts.
awakened lucci just got one shotted, and law and kidd needed some convenient bombs to do it cause awakening wasnt enough but sure

Chances that Kuma is going to sacrifice himself to save everyone (including his daughter Bonney of course) from Kizaru letting them escape from Egghead?
That, or Kizaru is gonna get wrecked by the SH reducing the Admirals to 3 lmao
Don't think there is a reason Luffy would run away from an Admiral now. Plus, the dude is made of light. He will never stop chasing you.

I do agree that Kuma is probably dying though

G

Gorosei Informer

Law: Follow my plan

Luffy: I’ll come up with my own plan

(4 years go by)

And the rest is history! Literally now even especially with the Yonko saga actually being over! (Despite we still have Shanks from the OG Yonkos and 3 new Yonkos since Whitebeard died till now lol). More like a semi-Yonko saga though with only 2 of them being in it really...

awakened lucci just got one shotted, and law and kidd needed some convenient bombs to do it cause awakening wasnt enough but sure
Yeah. Zoan Awakening ain't comparable to the Awakening of a Top Tier Logia which is the strongest devil fruit class.

Help me understand. Who got the bounty for defeating BM, Law and Kid or the bombs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.