Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why post again after, ur point clear? Problem like most of the time wit u, That u made it up, tf dnt u get lol…. Now go on wasting @Roo time with ur half thought out analytics
:seriously:
It's obvious enough that you don't understand what I am saying but do you even understand what you're trying to say? The only problem you have with me is that I question your irrational wank.

Might be a relevant panel, maybe even the secret eventually to BB obtaining a second power breaking the power system, with the reveal that it might have something to do with the human desire, same with him then

- The Akuma no Mi were born from the desires of humans. Each fruit is someone's desire to be something more, to evolve further.
- This is something unnatural and that "Mother Sea" does not like. And that explains the weaknesses of the Akuma no Mi.
This is what Loda kept hidden for over thousand chapter :milaugh:

DFs will be explained even more in the future

There were many theory predicting this however, probably with the power of Observation haki DFs were made in the past by many humans demanding wishes and then their wishes manifested in the DFs

Status
Not open for further replies.