• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except all he did was kick luffy away like fodder
And has been matched up to right hands constantly Marco Ray Ben
His lightsaber is one of japan's 3 sacred treasures
And the whole situation on sabaody had nothing to do with luffy

Luffy was with sentomaru
And kizaru was attacking zoro the future King's right hand who was saved by the current King's right hand
Dark King
Zoro is now en ou to rays mei ou
Even kuma had no interaction with luffy until last on sabaody

Fuji is barely an enemy to fight. He's an enemy as much as coby or Smoker are at this point.
Yata No Kagami is also another sacred treasure and nothing to do with swordsmanship, who cares.

And I'm talking about Marineford, not Sabaody. Kizaru directly attacked Luffy 3 separate times and personally insulted his ability to save his brother.

Ask yourself this, if Kizaru shows up and it comes down to the fact that he's not letting Luffy leave with Vegapunk, are we going to keep denying a matchup with Luffy vs an admiral?

How about the fact that Kuma is also showing up and is far more tied to Zoro than Kizaru ever was? I'm just trying to understand where people think this arc is going...yet again. It's a repeat of last arc and we are only like 9 chapters in having this conversation again.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yata No Kagami is also another sacred treasure and nothing to do with swordsmanship, who cares.

And I'm talking about Marineford, not Sabaody. Kizaru directly attacked Luffy 3 separate times and personally insulted his ability to save his brother.

Ask yourself this, if Kizaru shows up and it comes down to the fact that he's not letting Luffy leave with Vegapunk, are we going to keep denying a matchup with Luffy vs an admiral?

How about the fact that Kuma is also showing up and is far more tied to Zoro than Kizaru ever was? I'm just trying to understand where people think this arc is going...yet again. It's a repeat of last arc and we are only like 9 chapters in having this conversation again.
Tf does that mean ? All the admirals attacked luffy
Kizaru was hardly the most
Again kuma is coming for bonney who is with luffy not zoro
zoro has nothing to settle with kuma
I told you before. I don't see a full on fight with anyone.
This arc probably gonna end like sabaody
With everyone being teleported to elbaf

really feel like this is an arc where oda shows the level luffy is at
and showing he is now stronger than Kizaru,kuma etc will prove just that.. the way he didn't screw about with lucci too is not typically how oda portrays old foes.

can't see any other reason to bring these sabaody folks back .
if its any consolation
at least we get an admiral luffy fight.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
really feel like this is an arc where oda shows the level luffy is at
and showing he is now stronger than Kizaru,kuma etc will prove just that.. the way he didn't screw about with lucci too is not typically how oda portrays old foes.

can't see any other reason to bring these sabaody folks back .
if its any consolation
at least we get an admiral luffy fight.
Kizaru > Fluffy

Kizaru teleports to Egghead and rapes Sentomaru, which gains Luffy's sympathy. He says he'll leave Egghead if Luffy can beat him in a kicking contest, and wins that but ultimately gets knocked out by a fury of punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.