Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci, someone who is widely believed to be Tobi roppo level, just fights a guy 1v1 that's equal to Drunken Mode Kaido, Shanks and possibly even Roger tier.

Let's call him trash that he doesn't expect himself to beat such opponent because any YC1 would do better.

GigaIQ
:milaugh:
You must be reading another manga, it was a one sided beating, getting up thanks to waking up does NOT make you stronger than YC3, YC2 or YC1, it is not a feat of strength.
And Luffy is not on Kaido's level, BB is stronger than Luffy and also weaker than Akainu.

Ok now I'm even more curious on what Oda's plan for Kizaru is during this arc.

I see three possibilities.

1. Kizaru doesn't fight Luffy but instead fights against CP0

2. Kizaru doesn't go after CP0 and instead fights Luffy

3. Kizaru fights and defeats CP0 and then fights against Luffy.

Regardless I can't wait to see what Kizaru will do.
Kizaru gets stopped by KOH Zoro n that makes him 6th top tier in Zoro's book that he briefly clashed with
Mihawk
Luffy
BM
Kaido
Fuji
Kizaru

Ok now I'm even more curious on what Oda's plan for Kizaru is during this arc.

I see three possibilities.

1. Kizaru doesn't fight Luffy but instead fights against CP0

2. Kizaru doesn't go after CP0 and instead fights Luffy

3. Kizaru fights and defeats CP0 and then fights against Luffy.

Regardless I can't wait to see what Kizaru will do.
Kizaru will arrive right after Luffy leaves, such is the ways of Oda

You must be reading another manga, it was a one sided beating, getting up thanks to waking up does NOT make you stronger than YC3, YC2 or YC1, it is not a feat of strength.
And Luffy is not on Kaido's level, BB is stronger than Luffy and also weaker than Akainu.
Oda went out of his way to portray Luffy on Kaido's level or even higher with Gear 5 lol, and Luffy is definitely stronger than the dude struggling with Law and the other dude sitting at his desk all day

I only see 2 possible scenario for Kizaru
1 He flex on us and show us some part of his df he never shown or haki .
2 He get beat by the whole crew or luffy in 1v1 if he have allies with him to fight the crew.
Why is this a possibiility ?
1 Luffy never defeated a top tier in 1v1 so having him beat kizaru will prove he can beat 1 and he is at that level .

2 When we look at M 3 set up with admirals . Jinbei fought a guy of a lower grade then sanji and zoro who fought a guy the same tier in wano (Whowho).
So a possible match up can be
1 Sanji vs Green bull
2 ZOro vs fujitora
3 Jinbei vs 1 of the VA that is an admiral candidate
4 Yamato join the war and fight the other VA admiral candidate .

SO kizaru is not needed in that scenario .
I personally never was sure if he was going to fight sanji or get remove just before as an arc enemy or by the revolutionaries (Dragon or Sabo )

So I don't sleep on the possibility of him losing in egg head for real or getting beat on his way to egg head by dragon or etc but if it happen I want see the fight !
3 Saabondy is basically about to happen again and this was basically everyone vs kizaru with sentomaru and pacifista's.

2 He get beat by the whole crew or luffy in 1v1 if he have allies with him to fight the crew.
1 Luffy never defeated a top tier in 1v1 so having him beat kizaru will prove he can beat 1 and he is at that level .

2 When we look at M 3 set up with admirals . Jinbei fought a guy of a lower grade then sanji and zoro who fought a guy the same tier in wano (Whowho).
1 Sanji vs Green bull
2 ZOro vs fujitora

I personally never was sure if he was going to fight sanji or get remove just before as an arc enemy or by the revolutionaries (Dragon or Sabo )

So I don't sleep on the possibility of him losing in egg head for real or getting beat on his way to egg head by dragon or etc but if it happen I want see the fight !
3 Saabondy is basically about to happen again and this was basically everyone vs kizaru with sentomaru and pacifista's.
Kaido is a joke for you?

Oda went out of his way to portray Luffy on Kaido's level or even higher with Gear 5 lol, and Luffy is definitely stronger than the dude struggling with Law and the other dude sitting at his desk all day
Law is not lucci luffy will struggle vs him too .
ANd for akainu you have no proof that curent luffy is stronger then him.

1 Sanji vs Green bull
2 ZOro vs fujitora

Sanji ain't fighting an Admiral
There's kid n law n Yamasis for that

Status
Not open for further replies.