Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you joking ?

Lucci recovers while Luffy and Sento are talking, how long did those sentences last? 20 minutes lol?

At most a couple seconds. If you knock someone out then not for seconds.

Lucci being knocked out is fake news. He was never out of the fight. He immediately got up and changed target because that's the wise move.

Even Base Luffy fought equally with Kaido let alone Nika Luffy who straight played with Kaido on multiple occasions. Also, we even entered a new island and as per OP logic Luffy has now mastered this ability so he grew in power.

The Luffy Lucci is currently fighting is High Yonkou borderline PK tier.
Awakened Zoans have insane recovery...that's the entire point of them.

And Lucci was definitely out for a bit, Luffy had an entire discussion with Sentomaru after the one shot

Law is not lucci luffy will struggle vs him too .
ANd for akainu you have no proof that curent luffy is stronger then him.
I can talk about Luffy's hype as Joyboy (the man who can beat the Strongest Creature) and his mastery of all three advanced haki + mythical zoan awakening

What does Akainu have in comparison? Even the Fleet Admiral excuse doesn't work unless you think Sengoku was that strong in pre-timeskip

And no, Law gets low-diffed in a 1v1 against Luffy

I mean only Akainu murdered his brother so i don't understand why you are generalizing the Admirals like that.
That's why i said Akainu might get defeated and even if he gets defeated, again you have to look at the real life reference for Akainu which is Bunta Sugawara, who always played main antagonist/villain mafia bosses in thrillers and stuff and more times then not in his movies he didn't even get killed by the main protagonist in the end.
It doesn't matter who they're based off. In the end they'll still lose because Oda likes his story more than the things that influence it usually.

I can talk about Luffy's hype as Joyboy (the man who can beat the Strongest Creature) and his mastery of all three advanced haki + mythical zoan awakening

What does Akainu have in comparison? Even the Fleet Admiral excuse doesn't work unless you think Sengoku was that strong in pre-timeskip

And no, Law gets low-diffed in a 1v1 against Luffy
SO you are using feats vs a guy basically feat less ? realy weak way to power scale .

You think luffy is now at his maximum strenght and will never get stronger ? Joyboy probably was at his limit lets see with luffy .

Are you joking ?

Lucci recovers while Luffy and Sento are talking, how long did those sentences last? 20 minutes lol?

At most a couple seconds. If you knock someone out then not for seconds.

Lucci being knocked out is fake news. He was never out of the fight. He immediately got up and changed target because that's the wise move.

Even Base Luffy fought equally with Kaido let alone Nika Luffy who straight played with Kaido on multiple occasions. Also, we even entered a new island and as per OP logic Luffy has now mastered this ability so he grew in power.

The Luffy Lucci is currently fighting is High Yonkou borderline PK tier.
Come on man....Lucci hasn't even touched Luffy yet. This is not a Yonko tier fight lmao. Lucci got hit by 1 move and had to recover, which is the point of awakened zoans.

Now Lucci is asking for backup with the Seraphim. 80-90% chance Luffy demolishes Lucci next chapter after seeing Sentoumaru get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.