Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless its outright stated, they're not
We were already explained how both paramecia and zoan awakenings work
Both have abilities that fit the description of awakening
He didn't. Lucci looks completely covered in furr. Kaido's hybrid just slightly alters when in shuro hakke. Until stated otherwise he aint awakened.

So Linlin awakened since she was a child when she first started using her power?
Both kaidos face and body charge
Kaido could only use fs while in a drunken state doesn't mean he cant use fs. He also used the different from to bear g4 and used again against g5

No she wasn't unless she could use soul pocus back then
No, Kaido is not awakened.
awakening a zoan means having access to a stronger more beast like hybrid form yes he is
good point
maybe it indicates that luffy was close to awakening his fruit
Maybe tho yamato and momo also have it

whoa Lucci is a monster
leopard vs sun god:laughmoji: Luffy immediately enters G5:luuh:luffy-bros:ihaha::risitasad:kingufy
Lucci clashes with G5:

random fodder reaction::snoopy:

Tanks G5 named move:

after tanking G5 named move negg diffs Sentomaru in a dominant manner

wtf Luffy-bros

Lucci face after clashing with G5 and taking named attack:
no fucks given
lol unique mythical sun god
I've always loved Zoro. Probably my favorite character growing up. But damn you make me hate zorotards. What a disservice to the character.

Nice!:cheers:

What's your next predictions for this arc or future arcs btw? Would love to hear your opinions.
Hmmm, there's a lot there lol, but I guess the simplest thing I can say is this:

- Potentially something on Beehive to characterize Blackbeard and possibly a few other factions. This one I'm not 100% sure on, since I don't think BB can go down before Laugh Tale at least. Possibly the SHF incident. Maybe some Underworld stuff. We'll see.

- Like Bonney, Urogue is the last Supernova without arc focus, so he'll need something eventually, either Elbaf or something else sky/moon related. Maybe ties to Uranus content. Maybe all of this is one arc.

- Lodestar potentially being a segue island to Laugh Tale itself. Maybe something for Kid and Luffy to fight before Kid loses.

- Laugh Tale being fully Blackbeards arc. Maybe directly Shanks as well considering his words at Wano. Imo, BB must lose here before Luffy is PK, based on Whitebeards words for him taking down the WG. Whether or not Shanks is relevant after this is another question entirely....

- Final War ultimately focusing on Marines/WG vs Revos and Luffy's "world" army or whatever. Mainly Akainu then Gorosei/Im.

- The biased Shanks fan in me thinks he's still the endgame after all of this, but I'm not dumb enough to put all my stocks on that just yet.

Its.. alot. I'd have to really consolidate my thoughts on this lol, but what we are getting now helps make this a bit more clear at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.