Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy, you realize you are setting up expectations for yourself that don't exist right? Kizaru going down now does nothing against the Navy not having their Marine force for the big war. Kizaru going down now just services the plot for Luffy. There's no reason for him to come here now to give Luffy his blessing about Vegapunk. Sentoumaru is already doing that in this case, so he'd literally be wasting his time traveling half a world to do the same thing. And escaping just isn't an option at this point, considering Luffy has mentioned not running away anymore from Admirals. He was forced to last time and is now a Yonko....

Kizaru doesn't need get demoted if loses to a Yonko. Moria wasn't removed from Shichibukai status for example when we got Marineford. We also technically don't know Aokiji's play here, so if he HAD to be replaced, there you go.
I'm not setting myself up for any expectations. This arc is clearly very short, already on its way of ending. To expect a full blown several chapter long fight are unrealistic expectations. If anything, Luffy had to humiliate Kizaru in a chapter or two which would be completely nonsensical as Lucci would be stronger than that. If that happens, there's also no need for a future battle against the Navy as they'd be far too weak.

I'm tackling this logically. This ain't a big arc with a final battle for Luffy. It's merely transition to introduce Vegapunk, his new weapon, give us DF lore and while Sentomaru and Kuma are involved already (due to Bonney) Oda is throwing in Kizaru as well for parallels sake.

I definitely don't expect this arc to last more than a couple chapters at this point.

G5 sucks without haki and haters were saying awakening was Luffy's main strength to downplay Zoro's AdCoC 😂

It makes no sense to have Kizaru defeated now. If he gets defeated, he needs to be replaced because his hype is gone for the battle against the Navy.

No Marine is close in reaching Admiral level. If Fujitora dips before the final battle, then what?, is Akainu supposed to represent the Navy alone ?
That's not an unlikely scenario if the Blackbeard pirates are the final opponents for the strawhats and Revolutionaries beat the marines.

That said, I dont think Kizaru will have a serious fight here. Oda is a pussy, they will clash and go their own ways lol

G5 sucks without haki and haters were saying awakening was Luffy's main strength to downplay Zoro's AdCoC 😂

That's not an unlikely scenario if the Blackbeard pirates are the final opponents for the strawhats and Revolutionaries beat the marines.

That said, I dont think Kizaru will have a serious fight here. Oda is a pussy, they will clash and go their own ways lol
It was reiterated many times that the Rev army have beef with the CD only. Fighting the Navy defeats their sole purpose.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Given the fact that in this chapter emphasis was put on Lucci's spees I'm willing to say no to that too.
Why though? G5 isn't faster than Snakeman. Especially not in base. Lucci isn't exactly doing anything to Luffy. He only managed a clash when Luffy is willing to clash with him. That barely proves anything. The only impressive aspects about Lucci are matching the attack and being able to send Luffy back.

Luffy has no beef with Kizaru. Zoro has every reason to be pissed at him. He tried executing him right in front of his friends.
There is just no way Luffy is fighting Akainu and Kizaru in this series. There is also the fact that Zoro matches well with Kizaru.
- No. 2 of the Marine vs No. 2 of the SHs
- Swordsman vs Swordsman
- Kizaru got matched up with no. 2s such as Marco, Benn and Ray.
This logic make no sense.
So luffy has no beef with Kizaru even though he try to kill his crew ( you don't fuck with luffy crew ) and attack and hurt him but Zoro does.

Status
Not open for further replies.