Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was the strongest pirate thou
Kaido's title is neither Strongest Pirate nor World's Strongest Creature.

Both are hearsay.
Kaido himself doesn't believe that looking at the way he spoke of Shanks
This shanks

An Emperor is canonically confirmed below WSS when an Emperor has bounty below Mihawk even when Mihawk is supposedly working under him. That's humongous gap in portrayal.

You are 100% confused, the SBS answer is open to ambiguity but it makes a point of saying that people identify the name based on the records (encyclopedia) or by the power they get, this is also said during the CP9 part when the new members eat them and someone says they will know the name by the power it gives (not just eating it).
[-D: Hey, Odacchi! I got a question! About Devil Fruits!! If Kaku and Kalifa said they wouldn't know what their Devil Fruit were until they ate it, how come Shanks knew what Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi was before he ate it?? Tell me! Tell me now!! Pleeeease tell me!!! P.N. Shirogitsunekko

O: Well, I think I'll eventually get to explaining more about Devil Fruits in the main story, but you see, there's a book of Devil Fruits. It has info about all kinds of fruit names and abilities, but few of the fruit can actually be identified by their shape. In the case of the Gomu Gomu no Mi, there was a picture and everything, but for Kaku and Kalifa, they were talking about how they wouldn't know until they had finally eaten the fruit. That was in Volume 40.-]

Oda answers with "they were talking about how they wouldn't know until they had finally eaten the fruit", when asked about knowing the names of unknown fruits. Nothing confusing or ambiguous about what he said, the confusion is on your side mate 👍🏾

Nah Kuzan Fuji will be on luffys side, just like Katakuri & Kidd, or Kuzan could be killed before that. I also suspect that Greenbull was acting like a bad guy to test the winners in Wano. I don't think he believes what he says, i mean if you have a brain you could see that. He & Fuji seem like they are from Wano so ill leave it there.
Sanji wil be admiral lvl
Zoro Yonko lvl
Luffy PK lvl
Zoro already mention he want to be the next WSS .. at best in EOS he is Mihawk level
Sanji Yonko level (whitebeard level)
Luffy PK LVL ..

Why is it unfair?
Luffy had a run at Kaido fucking twice with his big CoC upgrade. Keep in mind that all attacks that are increased by his fruit meaning any Gear would be disqualified if we're talking haki only. Do you think Luffy would've ever come that far if that was the case ?

Luffy needed the force of an island sized fists to smash Kaido beneath the earth.
Only his Awakening gave him that.

Also, when Luffy was at his limit it wasn't his CoC that allowed him to get up on his feet, it was the Awakening.

If we're talking percentages Luffy has always beem predominantly been carried by his fruit. He loses much more if stripped of his DF rather than his haki.

Luffy would smash majority of the cast with this alone:

Thoughts ?
@comrade @Gol D. Roger @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
You literally didn't read rest of my post.
Let me say these two sentences then.

Without Nika Awakening Luffy still has Attack Power to Put Kaido down or badly fuck him up.
Without Internal Destruction and CoC Nika can only tickle Kaido the way Post WCI Luffy did.

They know the name because it's written in the encyclopedia
The name was changed by the WG allegedly into the Gomu fruit.
Eating it should've told luffy it's actual name.
As for Kaku and Kalifa, no they didn't know the name. Them eating it gave them the info though

Why is it unfair?
Luffy had a run at Kaido fucking twice with his big CoC upgrade. Keep in mind that all attacks that are increased by his fruit meaning any Gear would be disqualified if we're talking haki only. Do you think Luffy would've ever come that far if that was the case ?

Luffy needed the force of an island sized fists to smash Kaido beneath the earth.
Only his Awakening gave him that.

Also, when Luffy was at his limit it wasn't his CoC that allowed him to get up on his feet, it was the Awakening.

If we're talking percentages Luffy has always beem predominantly been carried by his fruit. He loses much more if stripped of his DF rather than his haki.

Luffy would smash majority of the cast with this alone:

Thoughts ?
@comrade @Gol D. Roger @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
His fruit makes him much stronger making his haki stronger
Provides him with speed, physical strength, durability, endurance and flexibility
Without his fruit he’s fodder, without CoC he’s still yonko level

Like internal destruction gear5 would beat the shit out of Meme lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaido's title is neither Strongest Pirate nor World's Strongest Creature.

Both are hearsay.
Kaido himself doesn't believe that looking at the way he spoke of Shanks
This shanks

An Emperor is canonically confirmed below WSS when an Emperor has bounty below Mihawk even when Mihawk is supposedly working under him. That's humongous gap in portrayal.
Killer says he’s the strongest pirate

You literally didn't read rest of my post.
Let me say these two sentences then.

Without Nika Awakening Luffy still has Attack Power to Put Kaido down or badly fuck him up.
Without Internal Destruction and CoC Nika can only tickle Kaido the way Post WCI Luffy did.
And i think you haven't read the entire battle lmao. Awakening turned the mighty Kaido into a joke for Luffy.

Kaido said Shanks can fight him and is comparable to Roger, Primebeard and Xebec, so Mihawk as Shanks' superior stands above all of them.
PK lvl Roger Whitebeard & Xebec midd diff Kaido
Yonkou lvl Shanks Prime Rayleigh High diff him
Low Admiral lvl Oden defeated weaker Kaido
Shanks is nowhere near Prime Roger Whitebeard lvl, don't loose your mind because of fanboyisam

Status
Not open for further replies.