Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong man? You gave up? You know I’ve got you checkmated with this argument lol.

Gol D. Roger’s crew of Haki masters fought equally against Whitebeard’s crew of rookie Devil Fruit users.

Kaido bolstered the strength of his crew with Devil fruits, giving no shits about Haki.

Big Mom wanted to make her kids giant. She also didn’t care about Haki.

Shanks’ crew are Haki focused and there’s a huge chance they’ll be defeated by Blackbeard’s crew of Devil Fruit chuggers lol.

Really I’m struggling to see a single example of Haki users proving themselves superior to DF users. It seems like everyone considers Devil Fruits much more important, including the strongest Pirate of all time only focusing on basic Haki while hunting for broken Devil Fruits.
Nothing wrong with Haki masters and DF masters being equals.
Nothing wrong with Yonkou and Admirals being equals.
It just makes the series a lot more interesting when you don‘t have a superior group and when the final war is just a giant free for all between Pirates, Marines, WG and Revos.

YOOOOO @AverageNamiEnjoyer

This chapter kind of hints that Luffy awakened cause he heard Nami standing up to Kaido when everyone else was believing he was dead.

Vegapunk says this chapter “but as long as people continue to yearn for it, it’s existence will never disappear”

Nami says to Kaido “Luffy can’t be dead I won’t believe you”. Few pages later Joyboy awakens after 800 years

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

I mean no, it wouldn’t be a downgrade

He’d be exactly the same as he is now, but he’ll have two additional forms.
Nah, SMILE fruits are permanent. He can't switch it on and off, so no additional forms. Just what we see, will be what we get.

Imagine half of Killer being an elephant.
Major part of the dude's strength is his mobility and CQC, both of which gets hampered by this nonsense.

These SMILES are an "upgrade" only if the SMILE turns out to be lcuky, or if given to a complete fodder who would be buffed by the stats boost.

The fact that you’re willing to admit that 2 yonko crews after a week of rest are weaker than Crydo
Yeah, I never said they're weaker, I said that Aramaki didn't even plan it that thoroughly as you make it sound. He just wanted to impress Akainu by catching Luffy by taking advantage of him just having fought and defeated another Yonko. Aramaki himself said he wouldn't have come with Kaido present, contributing it to Kaido's strength, which, according to himself, was the reason Kaido kept everyone away from Wano. Aramaki himself says that Kaido > Aramaki.

Imagine Kaido said that Akainu kept him away from going to Marine HQ and people would argue that it's because "Kaido respects Akainu's order", lol. Admiral fans would dick ride a statement of Kaido like this. But unfortunately, it is Aramaki who made that statement in favor of Kaido..

YOOOOO @AverageNamiEnjoyer

This chapter kind of hints that Luffy awakened cause he heard Nami standing up to Kaido when everyone else was believing he was dead.

Vegapunk says this chapter “but as long as people continue to yearn for it, it’s existence will never disappear”

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile:
See, this is actually cool, because it means it's not fate that made Luffy become Nika.

Luffy became Nika through people believing in him.

What Mihawk said came true. Luffy's greatest strength is his ability to turn people into his allies.

This is why Nami is Queen: she was the one who stood up for Luffy, and believed in him fully, challenging Kaido in the process (and unlocking her CoC).

I see some still don't get it.

This isn't Luffy fighting Lucci at the same level he fought Kaido were he used ACoC and ACoA. This is Luffy fighting Lucci and a much lower level where he's only using normal CoA.

The power Luffy is using is outs his level somewhere between G2/G3 and G4 level.

At EOS Blackbeard will literally be the strongest of all time. His crew is/will be the strongest Pirate crew we’ve ever seen and the Blackbeard Pirates will have dominated the whole world.

And they will have done this via Devil Fruit hunting with bare minimum focus on Haki.
1) Blackbeard will be defeated by Luffy though whose fruit will be useless against BB
2) Blackbeard has two strongest devil fruits unlike anyone in the verse. He is an anomaly.

I also think Luffy and Lucci are equals
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.