Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
When Zoro decided to stay behind, the main focus Oda pointed out, resolved around the fact it was a government island, suggesting that you'd never know who'd be coming, so with Kizaru coming to Egghead, guess he'd end up intercepted by Zoro, who he almost killed preskip, so most likely with Zoro wanting a pay back

With that said, Kizaru was also the only admiral we know of, who Vegapunk had a connection with(we know that Vegapunk replicated his lasers on Pacifistas), and Sentoumaru was also his subordinate in Sabaody, and thus tying him nicely into the arc i guess

They would just lose one powerful fighter. :kayneshrug:
They would gain an even stronger captain.
Jinbe, Sanji and Robin as top 3 commanders.
Rest of them veterans, the usual Yonko crew.
How would trashing Luffy and getting him sent to prison do anything beneficial to the story though…? Luffy would become stronger right, or who are you referring to?

Are you wanting one of those “All hope seems lost, until the MC gets a huge power boost out of nowhere“ scenerios? That already happened during Wano, and it’d be annoying if it happened again so soon.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How would trashing Luffy and getting him sent to prison do anything beneficial to the story though…? Luffy would become stronger right, or who are you referring to?

Are you wanting one of those “All hope seems lost, until the MC gets a huge power boost out of nowhere“ scenerios? That already happened during Wano, and it’d be annoying if it happened again so soon.
Zoro taking the captain seat gives Strawhats a stronger captain.
One Piece's weakest point is its MC. I understand if you disagree with it though.
But, everything that he touches, he ruins it.

So luffy vs rob lucci is going to be serious fight rather than luffy vs kizaru fight . We have no idea on kizaru head. Clash zoro vs kizaru like stalling for crew can escape or plot reason.

‘’Rob lucci got stronger than before.
The world will goes unanswered coping if luffy say like ” Wow rob lucci , you are strong like kaido ! The fight would be fun “
If rob lucci stand next chapter, and another chapter.

We could’ve at least had some Kaku vs S Hawk action before Cp0 gained control over the seraphim
:kriwhat:
Its not over yet, Kaku may be showing dem wakening next chapter too even if just to job too

Waaaah nooooooooooo u cant disagweee with mah circlejerk,animo bad cause tidie scawly, here let me post cringey fujoshi reaction gif to show how non-serious I am to not look bad so you cant laugh at me shidding me panties nooooo
This fujoshi been posting the emo-est try-hardest pic she could find, making my blonde boy look like a cock gobbler (even tho hed be cancelled by you if you watched his show too lmao) and think this works to clean off sperg out accusations after she seethed at Bonney liking her dad...
Posting cringy fujo pics to fake you aint mad and non serious (but if theyd agree itd be serious) just proves you 100% serious and seething and 100% was talking to your own alt account, like screaming "u mad" but with a pic of an anime fujos will shlick themselves too. Its Forum sperg out 101, hundreds of spergs been trying that since before you were born
:whitepress:
Look you can get mad at manga having pink hair or whatever, wont fix your virginity but if thats how you deal with repression so be it but dont seethe if someone calls out, this is an anime forum, not Femcel hugbox
and Bonney being mad at her dad DYING and crying about it being a bad thing is peak Femcel seething, if you dont want laughs at it, deal with it instead of fujo gifs, cause only the fattest of femcels can be mad at THAT :myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is true, I also have EoS Blackbeard as the strongest ever.
Exactly, and how will he become the strongest ever? By attaining the bare minimum level of Haki to be considered “strong Haki” while leaning hard into his 3 busted Devil Fruits (likely not even awakening one of them).

Because its not possible to unlock CoC with just training
Well the discussion was about Haki and not specifically CoC. You can train CoA and CoO.

People dont understand how much One Piece would benefit if Luffy would be removed, even for a single arc...
Fuck yeah boii
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, and how will he become the strongest ever? By attaining the bare minimum level of Haki to be considered “strong Haki” while leaning hard into his 3 busted Devil Fruits (likely not even awakening one of them).

Well the discussion was about Haki and not specifically CoC. You can train CoA and CoO.
Blackbeard has 2 Devil fruits but still isn't even top 5 lmao.
Either he gets AdvCoC or he's chump forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.